Now await....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now await....

the telecrap crusade to have Carney suspended!

devistation for the team to have a great loss..
    no seriously I'd be headin up there beggin 'em to let him play...

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
      the telecrap crusade to have Carney suspended!
      They'll make him the new Bob Cooper.

Comment

Did not look that bad.

Comment

was nothing at all, his arm is all over the shoulder and chest, if he is suspended for that the conspiracy theorists are right, i give in

Comment

Originally posted by miggs View Post
            was nothing at all, his arm is all over the shoulder and chest, if he is suspended for that the conspiracy theorists are right, i give in
            And the way Prince stayed down, you would have thought JWH made contact.

Prince is a cat, but a talented one

Rothfield must be creaming his pants with all the anti easts articles that will be in the TeleCrap this week. Carney will be public enemy no 1, followed by anti Smthy articles.

Hey cock breathe Buz, go get ****ed

Crikey

Comment

If the match review committee doesn't throw that charge out against Carney the SAME FARGIN WAY they threw the charge out against simon dwyer of the tigpies for his hit on JWH, well, then, that'll do me. I watched the replay over and over again of the Carney/prince incident and there was not much in it YET IT EARNED A FARGIN PENALTY, simply because there was SOME contact with the jaw and prince was "affected," just like JWH was two weeks ago after dwyer got JWH IN THE JAW but noooooo, NO PENALTY for the Roosters that time FFS.

And the telucrap/telerag has the hide to run a story about the Roosters being lucky. If any of you arsehole "journalists" of that "newspaper" read this post, GO FARG YOURSELVES YOU BIASED CARNTS.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I enjoyed Smiths sarcastic comments about us being lucky in the post match press conference.

If the Dragons make it, there's going to be exploded heads all over the place at that embarrassment of a newspaper the Daily Telegraph

Comment

Working...
                X