Worry about Lieula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worry about Lieula

Is it just me or did it seem as if Lieula was a little bit "out of it" last night?
    what is your opinion on his game last night?
    How will he do in the GF?

It was expected but he got through it.He will be right next week.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

He will be targetted again next week and again he will give more to the team than he detracts. The kid has a big heart which he showed last night. He also has a bucket load of talent.

I am expecting BJ and Linnet to swap between wing and centre a few times next week.

Comment

To be fair to B.J., Zillman was very lucky to be given that try. Looking at it again, there was a separation of the ball from his hands.

But in the end it stopped the Titans from getting beaten to Zip.

Comment

Well swap him with Linnet but I think he will be cool just needs afew positional lessons mainly no forgeting to drop back for the kick.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

It must be said that very few halfbacks are of the class of Prince.

Sure, he's a softcock who plays in a dinner suit, but his kicking game is second to none. How he gets the ball to sit up like that I'll never know.

That was BJ's first full game on the wing. Prince tested him, and but for that ridiculous bounce and debatable grounding (admittedly, had that been a Roosters player I would've been screaming for a B.O.D try), he handled it very well.

He's not as slow as people think - got past Zillman with ease after that lovely chip from Captain Courageous. He's very physical, strong and so upbeat - never once did he drop his head, and his smile is contagious.

Comment

I just think that he's not a natural winger, so positonally he still has a bit to learn.
              Not just defensively .....there was one play in attack when Linnet made a bit of a run looked on his outside for his winger, and BJ was a mile back up the field.

But he gives a fair bit of thrust bringing the ball back, and I thought Braith and Mini were looking out for him last night to help out the young kid.

He'll be fine next week !

Comment

Originally posted by BlindFreddy View Post
                It must be said that very few halfbacks are of the class of Prince.

Sure, he's a softcock who plays in a dinner suit, but his kicking game is second to none. How he gets the ball to sit up like that I'll never know.

That was BJ's first full game on the wing. Prince tested him, and but for that ridiculous bounce and debatable grounding (admittedly, had that been a Roosters player I would've been screaming for a B.O.D try), he handled it very well.

He's not as slow as people think - got past Zillman with ease after that lovely chip from Captain Courageous. He's very physical, strong and so upbeat - never once did he drop his head, and his smile is contagious.
                All good points BF. Soward will test him with the high ball but he's proven he can handle them.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  It was expected but he got through it.He will be right next week.
                  He will be good YES but on the biggest game this year at wing, at such a young age? I have concerns. 'I' hope Graham is fit. I found BJ to be slow and went missing at times. However, at his age, he did good.

Comment

Graham fit and BJ onto the bench pumped full of confidence would be optimal. Any news on how Graham responded to the glucose injections?

Comment

Working...
                    X