Fathead Vautin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Whilst on the subject, I was down at Coogee at 7am this morning getting some bread and milk. I heard a conversation between two women as follows:

Who won last night?

The Roosters.

That's great. So they are in the GF.

I am shattered. I hate them.

Why?

I am a Souffs supporter. I hate the Roosters. I couldn't stand seeing them win.

The sheer joy I am experiencing thinking about how shattered all those fousands of Souffs losers with the best pack in the comp would be is impossible to express in words.

lol thats a ripper.

And that is exactly why deep down mate I want to play Saints!!!!

I hate Saints like you hate Souths
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Fatty's face was gold when they had the fulltime review. When Sterlo asked him about his views on the game, Fatty was still reeling in shock over the crushing defeat of the Titans! HAHAHAHA!

Comment

i still cring when i remember seeing that boofhead in rwb, thankfully not too often or for too long! how must he feel with both his beloved manly and tits both out not to be seen again till next year!

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
          lol thats a ripper.

And that is exactly why deep down mate I want to play Saints!!!!

I hate Saints like you hate Souths

If you hate Saints as much as I hate Souffs you want them to lose today.

You don't want to take the chance of losing to them in the big one.

If you do want to take that chance I have four numbers for you to ponder - 2004.

Comment

it shows how much of a good sportscaster sterlo is, considering he's parramatta through and through.

Comment

Dont really understand why dropkicks such as him and Daley are actually paid to give their points of view. Not only do they lack conviction and not make sense, they are often contradictory. I recall a few weeks ago on that poor excuse for a Footy Show where all the panel were giving their predictions for the premiership.....Vautin said her though the Roosters would be the team to beat, yet last night he was adamant his support was with the Titans.......Oh some people...

Comment

Originally posted by Walshie's 9th Love Child View Post
                And Gould !! the words coming out of his mouth nearly choked the **** . it was pure vomit, he had to say it and like the true rock spider he is he'll sulk off and secterely stab us every chance he gets
                Gould's unrelenting criticism of the Roosters' performance was, whatever his private reasons, horseshit of the highest order.

If we have technology to mute out vuvuzela drone from World Cup coverage, surely we can do the same for Gould and Daley.
                It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
                Easts to win

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Whilst on the subject, I was down at Coogee at 7am this morning getting some bread and milk. I heard a conversation between two women as follows:

Who won last night?

The Roosters.

That's great. So they are in the GF.

I am shattered. I hate them.

Why?

I am a Souffs supporter. I hate the Roosters. I couldn't stand seeing them win.

The sheer joy I am experiencing thinking about how shattered all those fousands of Souffs losers with the best pack in the comp would be is impossible to express in words.
                  I was in the tab an hour ago, listening to blokes talk through their kick is a highlight sometimes, well these 2 fark-knuckle vermin fans were talking about how they lost on the Tits, Like myself these guys are regulars, so i bided my times until they went to the window, made sure i got the machine next to them and collected some very nice coin, the machine beeped, which usulayy gets a reaction because it means a decent pay, the cashier says , bloody hell thats a nice win

Of course the usual what did you win on question came up, so i gave them my ticket.

Keep it brother, i said

get the feel for backing a winning team

They walked straight out

fark i hate lol@souffs

Comment

margo thats total gold! bet you had a drink after that one?

Comment

Fatty is a clown. Three weeks ago on 2KY he tipped the Roosters to win the comp. Last Thursday he tipped the Gold Coast to beat us.

Nice work Fatty.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                        I was in the tab an hour ago, listening to blokes talk through their kick is a highlight sometimes, well these 2 fark-knuckle vermin fans were talking about how they lost on the Tits, Like myself these guys are regulars, so i bided my times until they went to the window, made sure i got the machine next to them and collected some very nice coin, the machine beeped, which usulayy gets a reaction because it means a decent pay, the cashier says , bloody hell thats a nice win

Of course the usual what did you win on question came up, so i gave them my ticket.

Keep it brother, i said

get the feel for backing a winning team

They walked straight out

fark i hate lol@souffs

HAHAHAHA...NICE....!!!!!

Rusty would be spewing big time seeing what the Roosters have achieved so far...he will be inconsolable if we win the GF and become the NRL cinderella story of the century...

Comment

Originally posted by FoghornLeghorn View Post
                          HAHAHAHA...NICE....!!!!!

Rusty would be spewing big time seeing what the Roosters have achieved so far...he will be inconsolable if we win the GF and become the NRL cinderella story of the century...
                          Gold Jerry

Lol PhoneChucker

Lol Souffs

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Sherlock's Mo View Post
                            Gould's unrelenting criticism of the Roosters' performance was, whatever his private reasons, horseshit of the highest order.

If we have technology to mute out vuvuzela drone from World Cup coverage, surely we can do the same for Gould and Daley.
                            I can totally understand wanting to mute Daley, but Gould is by far the most insightful commentator in rugby league.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Vautin is the biggest tool on the box

The guy is scum, and has a very chequered past when playing at Manly, with an indiscression, with todays media attention, would be a MASSIVE scandal. The guy is a ****wit.

And the WORST ever to wear the mighty easts jersey

Only Brandy and Sterlo have a brain, all the rest are just oxygen theives

Crikey

Comment

He's still suffering from the head injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X