No grand final tickets for the general public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh the scg looks pretty bad

but yes what the whinger missed was my point, which you have reiterated-we're going to the grand final baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When do Members tickets become available? and what website can you buy them from?

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty View Post
        Rubbish, there is hardly a bad seat in the joint.

I watched stmerge lose in 99 up in the boondocks of the eastern stand and it was a magnificent view.

You want a shit seat, watch a game at Suncorp - the worst seating of any ground I've ever been to in the world.

If someone wants a piss, the whole aisle has to stand up.

**** of a ground.
        You're kidding.
        I watched the 2000 GF up in the nose bleed section, and it was a joke.
        It was like watching from a helicopter.
        From a VIEWING point of Suncorp shits on it.
        Trouble having a piss? Wear a nappy...

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Chooks View Post
          When do Members tickets become available? and what website can you buy them from?
          Check your email, because ALL NRL members received one today with the code for purchasing....

Comment

Originally posted by mothballs View Post
            You're kidding.
            I watched the 2000 GF up in the nose bleed section, and it was a joke.
            It was like watching from a helicopter.
            From a VIEWING point of Suncorp shits on it.
            Trouble having a piss? Wear a nappy...

You need glasses you idiot.

Suncorp is the worst ground in the world.
            lol@stmerge, 1 premiership and a claytons!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by my_dogs_named_fitzy View Post
              i don't like how you're so far from the sidelines, when you're in the sky, you're really in the sky, but thats what they have to do to have the capacity. its catch 22!

the way lang parks stands are built along the edges of the fields, the roof runs the same and just holds in the atmosphere, i'm happy to be in sydney for the gf, i'd stand on the bloody stairs if i had to, but to suggest because at suncorp you have to pull your legs in to let people past makes its a worse stadium than anz is ridiculous. the tight seating means everyone can be that little bit closer
              Which means EVERYBODY else is inconvenienced.

Shit ground, worst in the country.
              lol@stmerge, 1 premiership and a claytons!!!!

Comment

ANZ was never built for the purpose of watching football,it was built for the Olympics,while it is a first class venue it is a pretty lousy venue to watch Rugby Leauge from,sure there are some areas where the view is good but i remember getting so called good seats for the Roosters vs Cowgirls final in 2004 between the halfway and quarter line and could not see the corner post on my side of the field at the opposite end,i ended up watching the screen more.I did like the seats i got for the 2002 G/F though in section 114,you could see the whole field.I can not comment on Suncorp but agree with Phantom about the SCG,i had forgotten how bad it was to watch league at,during the Saints game i snuck around to my old favourite spot,the Bradman Stand to have a look and couldn't believe i used to watch the games at such a horrible angle.We have been spoiled with having such a great viewing ground with the SFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty View Post
                  Which means EVERYBODY else is inconvenienced.

Shit ground, worst in the country.
                  Please stfu moron, you are embarassing yourself, if thats possible for a vermin supporter.

Comment

Homebush is a dreadful stadium. Terrible views, poor atmosphere (at least when it's not full).

Lang Park is a great ground. Excellent views, good facilities (plenty of food shops, bars, toilets, wide concourses, plenty of ticket barriers, etc.), great atmosphere.

Having said that, watching the Chooks play a GF anywhere is magical.
                    FONK

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluester View Post
                      Homebush is a dreadful stadium. Terrible views, poor atmosphere (at least when it's not full).

Lang Park is a great ground. Excellent views, good facilities (plenty of food shops, bars, toilets, wide concourses, plenty of ticket barriers, etc.), great atmosphere.

Having said that, watching the Chooks play a GF anywhere is magical.
                      On my lounge in front of a 72 inch screen sounds about right.

With my father and brother.

Comment

Originally posted by my_dogs_named_fitzy View Post
                        i don't like how you're so far from the sidelines, when you're in the sky, you're really in the sky, but thats what they have to do to have the capacity. its catch 22!

the way lang parks stands are built along the edges of the fields, the roof runs the same and just holds in the atmosphere, i'm happy to be in sydney for the gf, i'd stand on the bloody stairs if i had to, but to suggest because at suncorp you have to pull your legs in to let people past makes its a worse stadium than anz is ridiculous. the tight seating means everyone can be that little bit closer
                        I was in corner seats last night (bay 308) and it was fckn terrible; awful view. On the other hand I've been the same sort of corner seats at Homebush 2002 - 2004 and the view was always magnificent.

But Lang Park when you're on the 20/30/40/half it's a freaking great ground.

Nothing's better than the SFS though!

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                          The bad part about the remaining ticket sale is they are only cat 3 and 4 sections,in bays 140-146,which are all behind the goal area.Crap seats.
                          Ebay is the best bet for tickets this week ...
                          Spanner, where did you get that info? I am hoping to get 2 family tickets but will have to wait till Tuesday. If there are no tickets then the decision has been made for me....stay at home and decorate the lounge room and cheer the boys on. The upside would be a lot more beer consumed....

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                            I will be getting a ticket and I will sleep with the damn thing under my pillow if need be.
                            Well done Charlie Bucket.

Well, if you look like Peter Ostrum, it's okay. I look like an Oompa Loompa.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                              Spanner, where did you get that info? I am hoping to get 2 family tickets but will have to wait till Tuesday. If there are no tickets then the decision has been made for me....stay at home and decorate the lounge room and cheer the boys on. The upside would be a lot more beer consumed....
                              From our clubs website JohnL...

Grand Final - Ticketing

Roosters ticketed club Members can purchase NRL Grand Final tickets from 9:00am on Monday 27 September.

NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final tickets are available through Ticketek here (link entire paragraph - www.ticketek.com.au/2010GrandFinal), by calling 132 849 or visit any Ticketek outlet. New Zealand customers can also call 09 307 5000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 09 307 5000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or 0800 842 538 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0800 842 538 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (toll free in NZ).

Members will be limited to two (2) tickets per season pass, with a maximum of eight (8) tickets available on presentation of four season passes. Tickets will be available to purchase into sections 145 & 146 (Category 3) and Sections 140 to 144 (Category 4).

Sydney Roosters Members will be able to use their same unique finals pre-purchasing code that they were sent by the NRL at the start of the finals series for the Grand Final.

Approximately 14,000 tickets across all categories will be held back for ticketed club Members with any remaining tickets to be released for sale to the general public at 9:00am the following day, Tuesday 28 September.

For all general and further information on NRL Grand Final ticketing click here.

Comment

Working...
                              X