Member code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member code?

If anyone would be so kind to allow me to use their 'member code' to purchase 3 tickets for the big one, I would be eternally thankful.

I would like in on that one also. I will be using my own members code for 2 tix but need 4 more tix for my mate and his family so i am guessing i will need 2 more codes.

PM me guys if you cant use yours. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I'll throw my name in the mix as well then.

Last one I was able to get to was the 2000 Grand Final, left in tears. Hoping this one will be better!

Eternally grateful to anyone who can help me out!

Comment

Me too. Thanks to email **** ups and a lost membership card, I would LOVE a member code. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm in as well please message me with the code.

Comment

hahahaha it's not looking too good guys :P i doubt any member won't be using his entitled tickets oh well, i'll either have to watch it from the worst seats int he house....or at the pub

Comment

Try ringing the club - they gave out membership codes to non-ticketed members for last week's game, they might do the same this week for people who have lost tickets etc. They should be keen to find ways to get as many Roosters people there as possible because we will be outnumbered badly.
              FONK

Comment

should be members...

Comment

I'm a member just not a ticketed member because i live in South Australia!!

Comment

Can someone just explain....

I'm a Chookpen season ticket holder but not registered member of Easts Leagues (although I know I'm entitled to join free...), what do I do?

Thanks guys.
                    It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
                    Easts to win

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Sherlock's Mo View Post

I'm a Chookpen season ticket holder but not registered member of Easts Leagues (although I know I'm entitled to join free...), what do I do?

Thanks guys.
                      Hey Kurt, give Easts Leagues a call on 8063 3800 OR ring Gameday on 8345 4311 ...

I hear non-ticketed members may get tickets if you ring and leave msg on gameday.

but yeah, best option is to ring Easts.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                        The Leagues Club membership has nothing to do with GF tickets. You just need to either a) present your physical season ticket card at a ticketek outlet or b) tap in your code into the ticketek website.

Good luck!
                        FONK

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluester View Post
                          The Leagues Club membership has nothing to do with GF tickets. You just need to either a) present your physical season ticket card at a ticketek outlet or b) tap in your code into the ticketek website.

Good luck!
                          So the code is my ticket number? Either way, thanks for the assist guys.
                          It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
                          Easts to win

Comment

So the code is my ticket number? Either way, thanks for the assist guys.
                            I don't think so. It is ROO followed by six digits. It is a unique code that has been the same for all four weeks of the finals. Check your emails and look for one sent by the NRL. Otherwise your card is sufficient at a ticketek outlet.
                            FONK

Comment

Ok so I'm trying to jag some tickets considering I'm not a Roosters member. My mate has four Dragons memberships but he is actually a closet Roosters supporter (only a saints member cause his young son follows them so they go to WIN home games with the family).

He is emailing me his Saints membership numbers and asked that I buy tickets for a bunch of us.

A) Can I simply quote his Saints membership numbers when buying tickets online/phone tomorrow?

B) Can I buy tickets in Roosters supporters section even though I'm using his Saints membership?
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
                              X