Judiciary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judiciary

Apparently the judiciary are holding a special meeting at 10am today. Hopefully by 11am, Carney will know that he can take his spot in the final.

While the judiciary are reviewing Carney, they should also take a look at the 'accidental' knees in the back that Jeremy Smith put into Lote Tuqiri

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
    Apparently the judiciary are holding a special meeting at 10am today. Hopefully by 11am, Carney will know that he can take his spot in the final.

While the judiciary are reviewing Carney, they should also take a look at the 'accidental' knees in the back that Jeremy Smith put into Lote Tuqiri
    I agree. I noticed the commentators thought there was nothing in that tackle it was an accident.....looked deliberate to me.

Comment

Hadley said that it at least should have been a penalty.

Yes, I am a masochist, listening to both Hadley and Warren.

Comment

And there could be further cause for concern for the Roosters with star fullback Anthony Minichiello likely to come under the microscope from the match review committee for using his feet when attempting to defuse a Titans try.

Comment

Why doesn't the NRL just give the ****ing trophy to whinging old **** Bennett now. It's what they've wanted since Melbourne got outed for rorting the cap.

Comment

I am getting the feeling the refs are going to rape us on the big stage I just hope we play well enough to overcome it

Comment

I believe that Lote has a cracked rib, I heard that on 2ky this morning as well as possibly looking (hearing) the Young comments via Foxsport audio.

Comment

FFS people get a grip. The knees were totally accidental

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post

nothing in the knees incident

watch it at normal speed

Comment

any news about carney?

Comment

Said on the Roast he got a grade 1. but will play if he pleads guilty.

Comment

Working...
                      X