I feel dirty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
    Yeah, that wasn't good. I switched it off at the 65 minute mark. It was just incompetence despite it looking more sinister. I know one of the refs well, and I can assure you that he will be disappointed by the result. He was way off his game today.

Only one of the "Bulldog curses" left now ....
    You switched it off at the 65 minute mark and I left the ground at the same time because I couldn't stand to see what I felt was coming which unfortunately proved to be a good decision.

What is the other curse by the way?
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
      What the **** is up your ass ****? lol
      Surely you can do better than that kf94? Imadog asked you a sensible question without aggression and the best you can do is respond with three profanities in an eight word sentence, not one of which addressed the point.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
        You switched it off at the 65 minute mark and I left the ground at the same time because I couldn't stand to see what I felt was coming which unfortunately proved to be a good decision.

What is the other curse by the way?
        I just didn't want to see any celebrations by fans or players, in particular, Gasnier.

Actually, make it 2 curses left.

Teams that have beaten the Dogs in Grand Finals have endured long premiership droughts. Roosters (1974 - 2002), Saints (1979 - 2010), Raiders (1994 - ????) and Eels (1986 - Never).

Only the Broncs are immune (1998 - 2000).

Comment

I just didn't want to see any celebrations by fans or players, in particular, Gasnier.

Teams that have beaten the Dogs in Grand Finals have endured long premiership droughts. Roosters (1974 - 2002), Saints (1979 - 2010), Raiders (1994 - ????) and Eels (1986 - Never).

It looks like we are returning the favour (2005 - Never)

Comment

Originally posted by dragons.2010.champs braah View Post
            so i hit the wrong button, dont try and make yourselfs feel better you still lost.

yourselves ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
              It looks like we are returning the favour (2005 - Never)
              LOL ... maybe. Since 1980, our longest has been 9 years, 1995 to 2004.

Comment

guys no need for excuses you have been the luckiest team in the NRL over the final series and now your complaining when a few calls go against you.

Comment

Come on mate, we lost tonight, but you can't take '75 way from us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
                    Come on mate, we lost tonight, but you can't take '75 way from us!!!!
                    oh yeah .... okay ... have to make up a new curse .... my bad!

Comment

oh yeah .... okay ... have to make up a new curse .... my bad!
                      We got rid of your curse last year.....he went to the cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
                        We got rid of your curse last year.....he went to the cowboys.
                        They have several of our curses up there !

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                          Surely you can do better than that kf94? Imadog asked you a sensible question without aggression and the best you can do is respond with three profanities in an eight word sentence, not one of which addressed the point.
                          Sorry Imadog.

It was just heat of the moment, I also had a bit of money on the Chooks to win aswell which added to my brain explosion!

Sorry to who i have offended.

Comment

Originally posted by dragons.2010.champs braah View Post
                            so i hit the wrong button, dont try and make yourselfs feel better you still lost.
                            typo my arse. where you been all week? You only come here after your team got handed a premiership through some faggots in pink and all you have to do is quote the correct score and you cant even do that. Your the exact example of a bandwagonner. Enjoy your 30 seconds... wont see you again next season.

Comment

Working...
                            X