Official "Referees Can **** Off Thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Referees Can **** Off Thread"

Begin the insults my fellow Chookpenners. I know we've been robbed all year, but even those at LU can't believe how bad the refereeing has been this afternoon.

**** you referees!

Simply **** u u cheating bastards always hating on us ****s

Comment

Couple of quotes from non-roosters supporters at LU -

"i cant believe this i am shattered the referee has a st george jersey underneath"
      "Lol have the dragons scored a legitimate try yet?"
      "It's not even 1 or 2 calls. It's every call. Dragons have only scored 1 legit try"
      "Don't really care about the outcome of the game but the Chooks are getting smashed by the refs here today."
      "Dragons shouldn't of scored at least 2 tries, WTF is the go with the ref in this game?"

For once, people are acknowledging how badly we get robbed.

Comment

finch got his revenge for 75 **** u cheating cu#ts .

Comment

If Brian doesn't unleash hell at the officiating I will be more gutted than I am over that result......an absolute farce.

Comment

Based on the 80 minutes the Dragons were the better team.

...only because the referees handed them momentum, which lead to their victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Based on the 80 minutes the Dragons were the better team.

...only because the referees handed them momentum, which lead to their victory.
              We should have been going into half-time 12 or 14 up......all because of referees **** ups we werent.

Comment

choke, choke choke choke choke choke

Comment

Well I love that first try. From that moment I knew where the decisions would go.

Half time killed us because we lost the upper hand.

Comment

If we had koups we would have won. Don't blame the red for a poor second half showing bros

Comment

the ****en refs ought to be investigated by the police.

Comment

Y'all saw it happen...seemingly one-sided refereeing against the Roosters...AGAIN!

Seems to happens every match we play...the other team is an exalted god, and we are the devil incarnate to the referees.

TIME for the NRL be disbanded and some other Commission installed to run the game, .....all the current referees sacked, and a new band of referees hired.

The Dragons got their Premiership, as if anyone needed any hints as to how the match was going to go.
                        All they had to do was read and listen to the media.

Comment

It's not the bloody refferees fault you guys lost, both teams had their fair share of bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
                            It's not the bloody refferees fault you guys lost, both teams had their fair share of bad decisions.
                            its not the main reason.. but we copped a plethora of them in that crucial second half period

that's the dragons.. they don't win games. They wait for the opposition to eventually lose them

Comment

robbed my ass you deserved lose

Comment

Working...
                              X