Darius Boyd? Seriously????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darius Boyd? Seriously????

Which game were the Clive Churchill medal voters watching. He did nothing all day.

Most overrated player in the league.

Strange decision, indeed.
    FONK

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluester View Post
      Strange decision, indeed.
      The refs must have chosen him ... or the NSW SOO selectors ... either way neither have got much right this year.

Comment

yep, i'm not bitter about the result (well i am) but fair dinkum i didnt even know boyd played, the judges were on the punt for the churchee for sure

Comment

Tough call, I don't think anyone really stood out from one another.

Comment

they didn't have any absolute standouts..

i would've personally gone Nightingale

Comment

I said the same thing. I see a good first grader in Boyd, not the superstar that others see.

There were really no standouts for the Dragons though. Just solid across the park.

I am just greatful they didn't give it to Soward. That wouldv'e been too much to take....

Comment

They felt sorry for him for missing out on the Dally M. I can't think of any other reason he won it.

Comment

the more i think about it, the more i realise that the dragons really did not dominate at all until the 60th minute.. when they began to pile on some points

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                    the more i think about it, the more i realise that the dragons really did not dominate at all until the 60th minute.. when they began to pile on some points
                    they didnt we smashed them in the forwards pretty much the entire game until it was more or less gone and silly errors crept in. it was all about the first half. if their first try is rightfully disallowed and we managed 1 more plus some better kicking from carney and we would have been celebrating for sure. thats life, as others have said, we have an awesome young team who will absolutely dominate for years to come so we will get our premiership, just not this year.

similarly, this was saint's last chance to get one imo for a long long while. their team has no real standouts and their depth will begin to be decimated ala manly - very similar side to the sea eagles when they won the comp - bunch of nuffies that were well coached and knew how to grind. with teams like penrith, bulldogs, raiders, newcastle, wests, cronulla, storm, us, souths all on the improve with some serious superstars coming through they are sunk.

they will strugge to make the 8 next year mark my words.

Comment

Nightingale was superb, for a little **** hes unstobable...but no1 realy stood out. Team of avg shitheads who follow the super gameplan from the supercoach

Comment

Nightingale or Costigan easily deserved over Boyd the clown

Comment

they will never give the medal to a kiwi thats why Nightingale didnt get it.

Comment

Working...
                          X