2011 memberships - no Gosford!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
    not even close loser - but I suggest you do the same thing to your mother if she is not too ugly and mentally retarded. If not give your sister or Phantom a try. Just be careful of the missing front tooth, can cause injury.
    maybe you're not aware, but you really do present as an incredibly uptight ****wit of epic proportions

does anybody even speak to you in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
      maybe you're not aware, but you really do present as an incredibly uptight ****wit of epic proportions

Took the words out of my mouth.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

The poor **** is stuck in Hong Kong for christ's sake.

We have to cut him some slack.

I actually don't mind him.

Comment

well my hkg deviate, my communicaTION WAS GOOD, YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT MEANT! ok so i dont speak cantonese like you , big effing deal, dont pick on members who you have zero knowledge of, far aLL I KNOW YOUR A bANDWAGON SEPTEMBER TYPE FAN, i never had much regard for the expat sluts working in hongkong, you probably live around mcdonald rd, never up the cloud line? enjoy your yum cha, we even have it in sydney now! just keep taking the communist dollars, your not welcome amongst the real fans! just another keyboard hero!

Comment

im sorry to say i understood your pathetic cantonese, now piss off back to your cess pot thats hkg!

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post

Mate at least I am not a coffee maker/copyboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  The poor **** is stuck in Hong Kong for christ's sake.

I actually don't mind him.
                  Thanks JT, I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    well my hkg deviate, my communicaTION WAS GOOD, YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT MEANT! ok so i dont speak cantonese like you , big effing deal, dont pick on members who you have zero knowledge of, far aLL I KNOW YOUR A bANDWAGON SEPTEMBER TYPE FAN, i never had much regard for the expat sluts working in hongkong, you probably live around mcdonald rd, never up the cloud line? enjoy your yum cha, we even have it in sydney now! just keep taking the communist dollars, your not welcome amongst the real fans! just another keyboard hero!
                    You are a very foolish and ignorant individual.

Comment

Yeah I agree cut Mad rooster some slack.

His an alright bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
                        Yeah I agree cut Mad rooster some slack.

His an alright bloke.
                        Cheers mate. If you blokes get tired of Uate send him down Bondi way. I still think that the try he scored from the kick off against the Roosters was the best individual try of the year.

Comment

Cheers mate. If you blokes get tired of Uate send him down Bondi way. I still think that the try he scored from the kick off against the Roosters was the best individual try of the year.
                          No way mate! haha

He is signed up long term, quite a freakish talent he is.

We will trade you Ben Rogers for Todd Carney though?

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
                            No way mate! haha

He is signed up long term, quite a freakish talent he is.

We will trade you Ben Rogers for Todd Carney though?
                            Ha ha nice try. You can keep him. Knights should go okay next year. I think considering all of the trouble at the start of the year they did ok in 2010. Hopefully, you guys get a couple of young blokes coming good. Sure you don't want to trade Phil Graham for Uate? I really think Uate is the best winger in the comp.

Comment

How dare you!

Shouldn't have been a try! Heaps of them were offside from the kick off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1049 View Post
                                How dare you!

Shouldn't have been a try! Heaps of them were offside from the kick off.
                                Are you serious dude?

Comment

Working...
                                X