Clear All

Originally posted by roz View Post
    8. Myles
    9. Friend
    10. Kennedy
    11. Anasta
    12. Maubs
    13. FPN
    That starting pack is too lightweight.. Ryles needs to be there and Myles in the backrow.. I still think Anasta is the odd man out, he forces a few of the guys to make more tackles than they should and the Wingers to make more dummy half runners than they should. Could we keep him like Neil Frazer as a non playing Captain.

I like

8. Ryles
    9. Friend
    10.Kennedy
    11.Maubs
    12.Myles
    13.FPN

14. Masoe
    15. Conn
    16. JWH
    17. Watts

Comment

If Cherro can become fit again and can find his form of his early trials this year before injury he is definitly shaping up to be a powerful asset. With his size and running lines there is a extreme amount of potential...he has the qualties of a superstar he just needs to become one

While is Masoe becomes fitter and a bit more shaper in defence speed he too may be a huge force in the front row with his damaging hits and runs that knock down and draw in 3-4 tacklers

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
        That starting pack is too lightweight.. Ryles needs to be there and Myles in the backrow.. I still think Anasta is the odd man out, he forces a few of the guys to make more tackles than they should and the Wingers to make more dummy half runners than they should. Could we keep him like Neil Frazer as a non playing Captain.

I like

8. Ryles
        9. Friend
        10.Kennedy
        11.Maubs
        12.Myles
        13.FPN

14. Masoe
        15. Conn
        16. JWH
        17. Watts
        Anasta back to 5/8th!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
          Interesting tweet from Garry Schofield abuot the pommy forwarsd in the 4 nations:

Have no issue with the forwards other than James graham had an awful grand final and appears to have lost his way recently. Needs a big 4N
          Agreed.

If we want to sign a prop we should look at someone like Douglas/Snowden/Mannah or even TLL from canberra.

In the games ive seen i dont think Graham would make it in the nrl, he would be an average prop, not worth the money to bring him out here, his not in the leauge of Morley,Burgess or Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
            Anasta back to 5/8th!!!!
            inside left right out.

Comment

Working...
            X