Easts Vs Souths 2011 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easts Vs Souths 2011 Preview

Just made this new vid, Forgive the quality (Youtube is rendering it still)

http://www.youtube.com/user/IRoosterManI

I remember walking through Moore Park after the last Roosters/Souffs clas + hearing an old Souffs fan say "another season down the gurgler..."
    I was somehow drunk (bloody difficult with the light piss they serve, but I had a few shots of stronger stuff before the game.) Felt bloody good!!! Picked up lotsa new Roosters mates at the game + we went out and got hammered. I woke up next to a hot Roosters chick (nothing happened, but it was a great way to wake up after a big win.)

We then went down Oxford St + grabbed a coffee, although I was still 1/2 drunk from the night before.

___

Reminds me of another drunk time... I got pissed with some mates down the gong one night (started with a $2 steak at some Bondi pub, then went down the gong with some old mates... NOT Dragons fans BTW!!!) 1 Mate has a bar at his house and a hot chick kept serving me drinks from it. I kept saying "THERES NO FARKING ALCOHOL IN THIS!!! POUR IT PROPERLY!!!" and ended up VERY drunk again. In the morning I caught the train back to Bondi nice and early + was still heavily under the influence. For some reason I decided to walk from Bondi Station to my house in Paddington... dumb move for my body.

I walked through Moore Park and saw Carney alone practicing some conversion from craaazy positions the morning before a night game... so I yelled out:
    "TODD FARKING CARNEY YOU LEGEND!!!!" in a drunk, bogan voice.
    He didn't pay any attention to me, so I said:
    "DON'T FARKIN DRINK AGAIN OR YOU'LL END UP A FARKIN DROPKICK LIKE ME MAN!!"
    He smiled and said something back (forget what)... wow... Carney talked to me. That night I watched the game (forget who we played!) But we won and the big difference was that carney nailed 100% of his kicks. I like to think that the morning practice I watched made a big difference...

I can't wait for more booze and footy!!! Great memories, and many more to come!! Be fun seeing Inglis get smashed!!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      I remember walking through Moore Park after the last Roosters/Souffs clas + hearing an old Souffs fan say "another season down the gurgler..."
      I was somehow drunk (bloody difficult with the light piss they serve, but I had a few shots of stronger stuff before the game.) Felt bloody good!!! Picked up lotsa new Roosters mates at the game + we went out and got hammered. I woke up next to a hot Roosters chick (nothing happened, but it was a great way to wake up after a big win.)

We then went down Oxford St + grabbed a coffee, although I was still 1/2 drunk from the night before.

___

Reminds me of another drunk time... I got pissed with some mates down the gong one night (started with a $2 steak at some Bondi pub, then went down the gong with some old mates... NOT Dragons fans BTW!!!) 1 Mate has a bar at his house and a hot chick kept serving me drinks from it. I kept saying "THERES NO FARKING ALCOHOL IN THIS!!! POUR IT PROPERLY!!!" and ended up VERY drunk again. In the morning I caught the train back to Bondi nice and early + was still heavily under the influence. For some reason I decided to walk from Bondi Station to my house in Paddington... dumb move for my body.

I walked through Moore Park and saw Carney alone practicing some conversion from craaazy positions the morning before a night game... so I yelled out:
      "TODD FARKING CARNEY YOU LEGEND!!!!" in a drunk, bogan voice.
      He didn't pay any attention to me, so I said:
      "DON'T FARKIN DRINK AGAIN OR YOU'LL END UP A FARKIN DROPKICK LIKE ME MAN!!"
      He smiled and said something back (forget what)... wow... Carney talked to me. That night I watched the game (forget who we played!) But we won and the big difference was that carney nailed 100% of his kicks. I like to think that the morning practice I watched made a big difference...

I can't wait for more booze and footy!!! Great memories, and many more to come!! Be fun seeing Inglis get smashed!!
      Great stories man! I wish there was more of that on the forum. Keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by IIRoosterManII View Post
        Just made this new vid, Forgive the quality (Youtube is rendering it still)

http://www.youtube.com/user/IRoosterManI
        Good video again man, short but sweet. Your youtube channel looks great as well. I'll definitely subscribe.

Comment

Working...
        X