Nathan Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
    Well what are you going to when we win the comp this year?
    Guessing here - accept the GF win gleefully and admit he was wrong about Smith?
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
      If you think about , the only thing he has perfected is pulling clubs off the canvas

I don't see what is so difficult to see about that.

He is light years away from understanding the tapestry of a premiership.
      yes as said im a realist and have followed his career for a while. He is great a taking a team from the scrap heap to lofty height (see dragons 92-93, parra 2001 newcastle in the beginning and now roosters)

but to go that extra step....

People say he has changed and so may he well of but after all these years of coaching the fact that he met his nemisis in the GF and he kept up this 'relaxed' business had me worried all along. But still a good achievment for what he did this year. Just hope we dont suffer second year syndrome like parra

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
        If you think about , the only thing he has perfected is pulling clubs off the canvas

I don't see what is so difficult to see about that.

He is light years away from understanding the tapestry of a premiership.
        lol

perhaps you'd like to share with the group what the key points of this "tapestry" are?

or better still, maybe just identify the parts of the tapestry that you yourself are across, but poor old Brian's still "light years away from understanding"

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
          lol

perhaps you'd like to share with the group what the key points of this "tapestry" are?

or better still, maybe just identify the parts of the tapestry that you yourself are across, but poor old Brian's still "light years away from understanding"
          YADAH YADAH BAHAHA BOOHOOHOO! WHEN YOUR TEAM BEATS THE CHOOKS AT THE GF! THEN YOU LET US KNOW, UNTIL THEN YEEHAA BAHAAA WOOHOO. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR TEAMS GOT MORE TO BRAG ABOUT????????????????????????? TO ALL THE **** WITS WHO INVADE THE ROOSTERS FORUM BECAUSE THERE'S HAS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beguurk View Post
            YADAH YADAH BAHAHA BOOHOOHOO! WHEN YOUR TEAM BEATS THE CHOOKS AT THE GF! THEN YOU LET US KNOW, UNTIL THEN YEEHAA BAHAAA WOOHOO. LET ME KNOW IF YOUR TEAMS GOT MORE TO BRAG ABOUT????????????????????????? TO ALL THE **** WITS WHO INVADE THE ROOSTERS FORUM BECAUSE THERE'S HAS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Farrk.......and i thought I was a lunatic...

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
              Farrk.......and i thought I was a lunatic...
              it'S JUST A FRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greedy666 View Post
                farrk.......and i thought i was a lunatic...
                i'm fealing better now,the dogs just caught a big boar and i finish him off in style of course. Why take drugs when you can run around the bush at night chasing feral pigs with a knife????????????

Comment

Originally posted by beguurk View Post
                  i'm fealing better now,the dogs just caught a big boar and i finish him off in style of course. Why take drugs when you can run around the bush at night chasing feral pigs with a knife????????????
                  You wouldn't have the time for that would you?.... You're on here talking shit every 2 seconds....

Comment

You wouldn't have the time for that would you?.... You're on here talking shit every 2 seconds....
                    You're getting funny dude. That was gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                      You're getting funny dude. That was gold.
                      It's alway's been there...... except most of the time the carrnt in me over shadow's it!

Comment

Your contagious, your example is rubbing of on a lot of posters! I try my hardest to get it to flow as freely as you, but you have got me there ! in not quite up to the wipeing my bottom lip stage! teach me master speedy please!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's alway's been there...... except most of the time the carrnt in me over shadow's it!
                          Is that what you call caarnt!!! then god help us all!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X