Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1111 & Counting.

List of 1111 Roosters Players

I find this really interesting to look through and just remember.

i remember when the club was selling the left over centenary ties (the ones with numbers on them), i was able to find number 1080, Willie masons number, so i have that tie, signed by willie.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
      i remember when the club was selling the left over centenary ties (the ones with numbers on them), i was able to find number 1080, Willie masons number, so i have that tie, signed by willie.
      Should offer it back and tell him to neck himself. =0P

I remember they had the list at the old Gameday Store in the Junction Mall. I stood there and read it for like 20 mins. Wonder where that is now?

Comment

i know they didn;t take it to the OO Store. They probably have it stored away somewhere in the basement at the club.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Sootster View Post
          Should offer it back and tell him to neck himself. =0P
          Very funny!

Comment

Just looked through the list. How did Dally Messenger score no.18? I would have thought he would be in the top 13 if not no.1. After all he was one of the attractions that brought players over from Union.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
              Just looked through the list. How did Dally Messenger score no.18? I would have thought he would be in the top 13 if not no.1. After all he was one of the attractions that brought players over from Union.
              he went to england with the kiwis/all golds so the tour may have still been going, or he was resting after a tough tour when the season first started

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
                he went to england with the kiwis/all golds so the tour may have still been going, or he was resting after a tough tour when the season first started
                Okay, thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                X