Game @ Gold Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game @ Gold Coast

It's somewhere around the end of April, anyone have any idea what day/time it will be on? The NRL draw hasn't updated it/worked it out yet, but from past experience does anyone know when the next 5 rounds of the draw get sorted?

Such a stupid concept by the NRL for the fans in terms of trying to book accom./flights; time off work etc. etc.

Tell me about it, it's one of the games I'm interested in going to this year and if it falls on a Monday, then there's no chance I'll be able to take the time off.

Comment

The last game at sfs was Monday surely the gc one won't be ?

Comment

It's on the back of the Anzac Day clash on the Monday, so it certainly won't be a Friday. Probably a decent chance of being a Saturday game, most likely a Sunday game (maybe the Nine feature if the Gold Coast play okay in the early rounds), slim chance of back-to-back Monday fixtures.

Very interested in going up if it's on the weekend - never been to Robina, always looks a decent atmosphere and a decent number of Chooks fans.
        FONK

Comment

This is a Saturday 5.30pm game.

I'll be there. Who else is going?

Comment

What is the exact date/time?

i need to figure out the Jetstar flights to Coolie

Comment

Saturday, 30th April, 5.30 game.

Comment

anyone know what the return airfare would be from newcastle airport?

Comment

www.webjet.com.au

Comment

no way am i flying jet star to support the roosters VS titans

but virgin is twice the price....but worth it...hmmm what a conundrum

Comment

I am going up for this match. I will be doing a lot of driving that week, Monday I will go to the Anzac Day clash in Sydney then the Saturday. I will go to the Titans game on Gold Coast
                      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

will be going to the Anzac Day match.. and also going to the Gold Coast game... very exciting.

best airfares.. from www.zuji.com.au as there are no admin costs or booking fees attached to the airfare.. much better than flight centre or webjet.

you guys should check it out - and in the meantime.. GO EASTS.. GO GET THOSE DOGGIES!!!

Comment

**** yeah! I'll be in Sydney in the pen for the ANZAC game then back to the Gold Coast for the very next round! Life is good

Comment

Working...
                          X