Panic Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panic Football

Seems like we're playing panic football. Our playmakers lack confidence big time.

It was bad, very bad.

Comment

I reckon SMITH can take some flack there for leaving us with 12 men... 20 minutes to go and we'd already used all our subs up coz Smith LOVES pulling guys so that he can make a point of them not playing well. Now we pay for it...

Comment

Ah yes, ye olde "hook".

It belongs back in the days of unlimited replacements...Brian needs to catch up.

He should be made write out 1000 times;

"I must not use up all my interchanges in 'anger' and then have none left when I need them in the second half".

Dumb mistakes and poor line defence cost us the game.

Seemed to be 'home ground' refereeing.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
          I reckon SMITH can take some flack there for leaving us with 12 men... 20 minutes to go and we'd already used all our subs up coz Smith LOVES pulling guys so that he can make a point of them not playing well. Now we pay for it...
          10 to go. 10. T-E-N. Ryles was stuffed. He has been a favorite of mine but he has been off the pace so far this year. Next someone will say that there should have been an outside back on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
            Dumb mistakes and poor line defence cost us the game.

Seemed to be 'home ground' refereeing.
            The first line yes, the second - you are kidding yourself. It is almost Ponting-esque to blame anything other than poor discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
              10 to go. 10. T-E-N. Ryles was stuffed. He has been a favorite of mine but he has been off the pace so far this year. Next someone will say that there should have been an outside back on the bench.
              No, 11 to go is when it bit, Ryles had been hooked 10+ minutes before Perret was injured.

Comment

Working...
              X