X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here we go again

Comment

Kennedy having a monster game

I knew Archer had it in for us he is even making tackles for the Tigers.

Masoe injured went straight down the tunnel, not sure how serious.

Comment

nup, we're back!

Comment

Fark, mini in the bin. 12 to finish again......

Comment

Looks like we've got it. Good win

Comment

Good win by the boys. Strong defensive effort in the second half. Piggy actually went well today.

Comment

Looks like Carney and Arona had solid debuts. Just watching the first half now, and Conn is having a big impact.

Comment

Lol, Archer will hate us even more now after being flattened by Carney lol

Comment

I think having a far better balanced side really benefited. Kennedy was great, as was Masoe and Conn. I dare say Kennedy and Masoe are the form frontrow pair in the comp. Some great touches from Pearce and Carney today and that last try was trademark. Friend was great also. One thing that is really annoying me is Myles in attack. Fantastic in defence but his effort in taking hitups
                    is woeful. It seriously looks like he is jogging and then just going through the motions. Shitting me to tears. Did not miss Ryles either.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
                      I think having a far better balanced side really benefited. Kennedy was great, as was Masoe and Conn. I dare say Kennedy and Masoe are the form frontrow pair in the comp. Some great touches from Pearce and Carney today and that last try was trademark. Friend was great also. One thing that is really annoying me is Myles in attack. Fantastic in defence but his effort in taking hitups
                      is woeful. It seriously looks like he is jogging and then just going through the motions. Shitting me to tears. Did not miss Ryles either.
                      Who ??

Comment

I was really impressed with jwh as a starting prop. He played with alot of control and kept his cool.

Arona had a very solid debut as did jc.

And on a final note, was it just me or was bj playing like a man possessed? He looked dangerous when he got the ball and was superb in defence.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Mr Kennedy had a screamer and Arona was very solid on his debut too i thought!
                          Big Mose is just a machine!!
                          Was pretty happy with the pigs today!
                          J. Carney was good for his first top grade game since 09!.....Please tell me that wasn't the same boot checker that missed Morris' two feet a metre into touch and picked up Carney's bees dick tip of the boot on the chalk?

Comment

Chalk and cheese between Ryles and Conn, Friend playing the full 80 was massive as well, loved Arona's work off the bench.

Stick with this team Brian!

Comment

As good as Jake was today - big Marty was rorted of a MOM award.

120m, 18 tackles, 2 linebreaks (lol) 1 try.

I would of had:

3-Marty
                              2-Jake
                              1-Aubusson

Between the three of them, they had at least 5 try savers. Fantastic effort from the young players.

I can see why Maubs is one of Brian's favourites.

Halves still need to stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                                As good as Jake was today - big Marty was rorted of a MOM award.

120m, 18 tackles, 2 linebreaks (lol) 1 try.

I would of had:

3-Marty
                                2-Jake
                                1-Aubusson

Between the three of them, they had at least 5 try savers. Fantastic effort from the young players.

I can see why Maubs is one of Brian's favourites.

Halves still need to stand up.
                                I reckon they were a bit harsh on those stats too, I'll pleasantly wait the update but Kennedy was immense.

Comment

Working...
                                X