Roosters v tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sootster View Post
    Don't know if anyone else saw this but that first try saver that he pulled off with Maubs, there was a freaking red balloon on the field and it put BJ off for a split second, by the time he looked back up, he saw McKinnon break and started his run.

I think that made it just the slightly more impressive.
    It's bloody Nena's fault, one of those 99 red balloons got away.

There, I went waaay back into the vaults for that joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Madduke View Post
      It's bloody Nena's fault, one of those 99 red balloons got away.

There, I went waaay back into the vaults for that joke.
      ****ing best German song since Deutschland Uber Alles !!

Comment

Can't find the press conference anywhere?

Comment

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/rugbyleague/audio/

Smith, Mini and T.Carney interviews

Comment

Originally posted by junglefowl View Post
            the real left field option would be for Smith to bring Piggy back into the game for a stint as a backrower, like he used to do at the Eels. Unlikely, but it would certainly liven the chat up around here come Sunday night!
            LOL, I just got it the wrong the way round. Actually my crystal ball was in decent form early last week: Maubs to centre, J. Carney promoted, BJ to switch wings and Moltzen to start at half.

Comment

Anyone else notice that there were a couple of remarkable echoes of the Foundation Cup trial? In that game, Kennedy missed a tackle in the Tiger's opening set that allowed them to make a long break. He then went on to be just about the best forward on the field. Yesterday, he left his position in the line to make a lacklustre third-man effort on Ayshford; it didn't stop him getting the ball away, and created the yawning gap that Mckinnon sliced through. As we all know, Kennedy went on to blow the game apart with the performance of his life.

The Tiger's try was also reminiscent of their second against us in the trial. A flat pass close to the tryline catching us out. In both cases Anasta was guilty of ball-watching and being dragged in.

Comment

Working...
              X