todays team must stay!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madduke View Post
    standing tall, on the wings of my dream.
    Rise and fall, on the wings of my dream.

Cosin, why did you not make sex with upstairs jennifer?

Good One

Comment

FPN needs to go back into the side. I would put him in for Arona. The kids had a good game yesterday, but FPN is a senior player and has been putting in - even when the side has been beaten.

That would be the only change for me.

Piggy had good impact yesterday.

I like Maubs in the centres, but for the whole week at training, I would be giving him drills on drawing and passing. Not forcing the pass is one thing, but Maubs doesn't even look!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
        Hooray!!!
        Lets do the dance of joy!
        i know its only one game, i know riddell has been way worse than myles, but atleast he's improving, don't forget he's just come back into the NRL, it's taken him 3 games to get used to the flow of it, but i'll wait and see his next game before i go crazy about it

Comment

I like Aubusson in the centres.

Sure he bombed a try by not passing to Carney, but he runs and hits hard.

Linnet's too slight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Rampage View Post
            i know its only one game, i know riddell has been way worse than myles, but atleast he's improving, don't forget he's just come back into the NRL, it's taken him 3 games to get used to the flow of it, but i'll wait and see his next game before i go crazy about it

Do you really want me to say it again? Well do you?...OK!

Lets do the dance of Joy!

Comment

I really enjoyed watching us play today without Ryles giving away a couple of dumb penalties or dropping the ball every few hit-ups!! Maubs looked great in the centres again, this kid can play anywhere!!! FPN to come back in and we will start to string a few games together

Comment

Working...
              X