X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team changes

Symonds and Riddell out

Graham and Conn in

can't believe Graham is back in first grade should have kepth Maubs in the centres and Arona/Tasi on the bench.

Warriors Match

Riddell and Symonds out.

Graham into centre. FPN starts and Maubs benched

Hohaia in for Warriors

Comment

Hohaia off the bench. Getting nervous ESP after watching under 20s get bent over

Comment

im with u mate cant stand graham i guess he is on his knees lot for smith

Comment

can't believe Graham is back in first grade should have kepth Maubs in the centres and Arona/Tasi on the bench.

Comment

Ughhhhhhh, not convinced by this lineup.....prove me wrong boys.

Comment

And having MAubs on the bench and tommy not playing has made my combo worth bugger all....

Graham in the starting line up....phhtttt....

Comment

FFS, Smithy you have stuffed my fantasy team up, no Symonds and Maubs on the bench

Comment

Whats wrong with Linnett? surely his a better option than Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                    Ughhhhhhh, not convinced by this lineup.....prove me wrong boys.
                    Me either. Not one bit. I share your thoughts.

Why on earth did we pick Graham over Arona?

Comment

Graham is a class centre, can't wait to watch carney get quality ball outside him now.

Excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
                        FFS, Smithy you have stuffed my fantasy team up, no Symonds and Maubs on the bench
                        Yeah what's the go with Maubs? He should be a 40 pts a week player, but gets nothing because he sits on the bench too much!!
                        DT is over for me this year pretty well. First week I scored poorly because no joke, 8 players had unexpected injuries. The trade limit makes it even worse because The teams that start poorly have to waste all their trades improving their teams, while the winners just sit back, make money and trade in better teams towards the end to make sure they keep winning.

Oh well... it's all in good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosters MVP View Post
                          Whats wrong with Linnett? surely his a better option than Graham.
                          I was just thinking the same thing, Linnett was far from our worst early in the season and now he is behind Graham/Carney/BJ/Perrett in the pecking order.

don't know if I can handle watching Graham's soft as butter hit ups and general lack of urgency.

Comment

Phil frickin Graham in? WTF?

What's Brian Smith thinking? I'd rather he put Aubs or even Symonds in the centers. Anyone but Graham.

Comment

People have to realise, it's not like the old days where you picked the same team every week, if everyone was fit. Nowadays teams are selected for differing circumstances and contingencies. I'm sure there's a solid reason behind these changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X