The one to blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
    There are some pretty low female specimens out there too, who commit vile acts against men and children.

And there are other people on this forum with important jobs to do. Most of them don't bring them up by way of trying to prove the worth of their opinions.
    My job is massively important, I am pretty surprised that I have time to love the Roosters so much and read and write on this forum

Comment

Almost every day of the week I have to shoot some guy, stab another guy and sell a HEAP of drugs, then if I have any energy left I bash my wife and have sex with some underage girl who isn't my wife yet I STILL have time to support

The Rabbitohs.

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
        I practically run the emergency ward of a very busy hospital.
        which means you don't.

Comment

I practically run my own life

its a hell of a feat

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
            Rubba Loig is not a complicated game.

Crash it up for 5 and kick long for the corners on the last. If you get close to the line then draw and pass.
            From a recent JT article: "Warren Ryan, used to talk about the science of rugby league. 'The uneducated only see the bash and barge,' he used to say, 'They have no idea about the science behind it all.'"

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...331-1cngb.html

Comment

Fred be careful, according to Rooster Cogburn, ya don't be calling Coach Smith an idiot or he may not read your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by junglefowl View Post
                From a recent JT article: "Warren Ryan, used to talk about the science of rugby league. 'The uneducated only see the bash and barge,' he used to say, 'They have no idea about the science behind it all.'"

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...331-1cngb.html
                All right Professor well you tell me the science behind team with the most points after 80 minutes wins 100% of the time.

It's irrefutable

Comment

Team scores after the siren to win the game.

Game goes into golden point where both teams have the most points after 80 minutes.

Comment

I stand by Smithy, he is a legend. Some of you forget how bad our club was in 2009. We didn't just get the spoon, we completely and utterly humilated ourselves. It was an embarrassing and disgusting year. We even lost our sponsors and fans. At least when we got the spoon in 66, there were no off-field discrepencies. Politis took a chance on Smithy and Carney and look at the year we had. It was magical, no coach has done what Smithy did last year, took a spoon team, a troubled player like carney and turned them into contenders, won medals and accolades and then onto the GF only to lose to a veteran team (and wasn't Bennett lucky the Storm were busted and Sea Eagles injured that year) None of us fans even dreamed we would make the GF. Most of us hoped for anything but the spoon and some hoped for the top 8. Smithy exceeded everyones expectations. Does everyone remember all the flak he got from the media and other fans, he got tons of sht hung on him and he came through like a gentleman shining. He rebuilt our team in 6 months whilst it is taking souths 40yrs plus. Hell, even got respect from Souths management who said they would route for the Roosters in the GF because they like and respect Smithy and what he achieved with an underdog Roosters team. That's a big call coming from our neighbours. Its not fair to right him off and say he will never win. I think people are not showing any gratitude towards what he has done and what he can and will do. He saved our club. Give the guy a break, show your support for him. Coaching a team is year long strategy and is NOT about winning every game. Just because a coach wins one title does not mean another is guaranteed. Many teams have recruited a coach who has won a title and no other titles were won. Just remember we got off to a bad start last year. Patience everyone. To all Chooky fans supporting Smithy and realize what an asset he is, CHEERS TO YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Flying_Pieman View Post
                      I stand by Smithy, he is a legend. Some of you forget how bad our club was in 2009. We didn't just get the spoon, we completely and utterly humilated ourselves. It was an embarrassing and disgusting year. We even lost our sponsors and fans. At least when we got the spoon in 66, there were no off-field discrepencies. Politis took a chance on Smithy and Carney and look at the year we had. It was magical, no coach has done what Smithy did last year, took a spoon team, a troubled player like carney and turned them into contenders, won medals and accolades and then onto the GF only to lose to a veteran team (and wasn't Bennett lucky the Storm were busted and Sea Eagles injured that year) None of us fans even dreamed we would make the GF. Most of us hoped for anything but the spoon and some hoped for the top 8. Smithy exceeded everyones expectations. Does everyone remember all the flak he got from the media and other fans, he got tons of sht hung on him and he came through like a gentleman shining. He rebuilt our team in 6 months whilst it is taking souths 40yrs plus. Hell, even got respect from Souths management who said they would route for the Roosters in the GF because they like and respect Smithy and what he achieved with an underdog Roosters team. That's a big call coming from our neighbours. Its not fair to right him off and say he will never win. I think people are not showing any gratitude towards what he has done and what he can and will do. He saved our club. Give the guy a break, show your support for him. Coaching a team is year long strategy and is NOT about winning every game. Just because a coach wins one title does not mean another is guaranteed. Many teams have recruited a coach who has won a title and no other titles were won. Just remember we got off to a bad start last year. Patience everyone. To all Chooky fans supporting Smithy and realize what an asset he is, CHEERS TO YOU!
                      Are you named after the old Flying Pieman in Bondi from 30 years ago?

If so, you must be The Bondi Spy under a new name.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying_Pieman View Post
                        hello mate-how are you

Comment

Originally posted by punky rooster View Post
                          be careful mobs...she practically runs an emergency ward
                          All this time, we've been looking at former players as coaches when we should have simply been watching RPA!

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                            All this time, we've been looking at former players as coaches when we should have simply been watching RPA!
                            Geez we're hopeless..:
                            who'd of thunk it?

Comment

I like the way Smithy gets the best out of young players,he's a good mentor but he needs a right hand man to help with team structure.I'm sick of hearing "we can beat any team on our day" Structure brings consistencey, couple that with our talent and we would see the GF favourites!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by securitron_ch View Post
                                Team scores after the siren to win the game.

Game goes into golden point where both teams have the most points after 80 minutes.
                                Tops, now tell me who performed your full lobotomy

Comment

Working...
                                X