Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
    Fk lucky try
    If we don't do nonsense (Leulia) that wouldn't of happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      I asked last week and I'll ask it again...Are we sure that Leilua is playing for us? Bad passes and being shoved out of play is his latest trade marks.
      Are you ****ing serious?

He picked the ball up 2m from the sideline running towards the sideline off a bad pass.

Comment

Big lead in horrible weather

Comment

The only saviour is the 2nd half and wind but knowing how things are going for us, the wind will either change around Or die down.
          Last edited by ROC181; 04-16-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

game over fellas

Comment

We can't be too harsh on the team, a couple of errors but its been very tough conditions for any team facing the wind and torrential rain.

Comment

Still in it.... Just

Maybe Im being a bit too optimistic

Comment

Second half makes this worse, broncos have unbelievable defence

Comment

We just need to win the 2nd half and hope we come out on top by enough points..

Comment

Geez that was poor, we handed them the 2 tries on a platter, really poor.

Comment

We just need to not give away penalties and push stupid ****ing passes

Comment

i don't like to blame the refs but for **** sake they are hammering us. The penalty that was given on the last tackle for brisbanes first 2 points, the supposed strip off mini on 5th and last on the broncos 5, the forward pass at the back end of their first try (absolute joke, forward every angle you look at it), the penalty that piggy backed brisbane to their second try. we've gotten stupid penalties as well but the difference is we get them 10 out from our line on the first tackle and all we gain is about 20 metres kicking into that wind.

BJ leilua needs to pull his head in and stop throwing stupid ****ing passes, mini and pearce are playing well i think, kicking well given the conditions, hopefully they can conjure up something in the 2nd half because we played better than the broncos for most of the first half
                          I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Originally posted by Ben94 View Post
                            Are you ****ing serious?

He picked the ball up 2m from the sideline running towards the sideline off a bad pass.
                            He also got shoved back in goal but thankfully for the ref he was given a penalty though it was dubious. That was was lucky. he also gives a hospital pass to Mini 10 out of our try line...and that's when he's touched the ball. thank goodness he hasn't touched it since. Yeah I'm F***ing serious! What are you watching...Funniest home videos?

Comment

we actually didn't look that bad when we rucked it up the middle Ryles/Kennedy/Myles were pretty good, it was only when we tried to go wide when we started making mistakes.

it pains me to say it, but god I hope Mini doesn't get a contract extension, his powderpuff cross field kick returns and constant belief he is a playmaker is giving me the shits.

one final things why the hell did one of the most destructive forwards in the game Masoe sit on the bench for the whole first half, it could well be too late now for him to have a impact on the match.

Comment

Mini really is a massive liabiltiy these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X