Roosters vs Broncos Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    we actually didn't look that bad when we rucked it up the middle Ryles/Kennedy/Myles were pretty good, it was only when we tried to go wide when we started making mistakes.

it pains me to say it, but god I hope Mini doesn't get a contract extension, his powderpuff cross field kick returns and constant belief he is a playmaker is giving me the shits.

one final things why the hell did one of the most destructive forwards in the game Masoe sit on the bench for the whole first half, it could well be too late now for him to have a impact on the match.
    Don't forget Riddell...I wonder what party tricks he'll bring to the party?

Comment

Mini is safe as a bank under the highball though which we need considering our heartattack wingers

Comment

I miss perret, bj is making me not want to look at the tv sometimes

Comment

Jake Friend - 35 tackles first half!

Comment

We going to be 2/7 if we lose tonight we play at George next week eek

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
              Mini really is a massive liabiltiy these days.
              I wouldn't be giving the last rights yet. he may not be the best at #1 but certainly is still up there as far as safe in defense especially in the air. I don't think we're down now due to him. There are other problems there and discipline is the main 1. I'm not sure that Smith is even addressing that at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                He also got shoved back in goal but thankfully for the ref he was given a penalty though it was dubious. That was was lucky. he also gives a hospital pass to Mini 10 out of our try line...and that's when he's touched the ball. thank goodness he hasn't touched it since. Yeah I'm F***ing serious! What are you watching...Funniest home videos?
                i know hes thrown shit passes but to get up him for getting put into touch is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  we actually didn't look that bad when we rucked it up the middle Ryles/Kennedy/Myles were pretty good, it was only when we tried to go wide when we started making mistakes.

it pains me to say it, but god I hope Mini doesn't get a contract extension, his powderpuff cross field kick returns and constant belief he is a playmaker is giving me the shits.

one final things why the hell did one of the most destructive forwards in the game Masoe sit on the bench for the whole first half, it could well be too late now for him to have a impact on the match.
                  you should blame smith for all the good points you just raised.

Comment

Poor conditions & we are playing equalyy poorly to tthe conditions.

Revvv up time Smithy.

Comment

Massive lead in these conditions :/

Comment

There has been some good stuff tonight (and some poor) but as much as I absolutely detest Brisbane their defense has been exceptional and their preparation for the Roosters plays has been first class.

I am still hoping and with the wind, who knows
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben94 View Post
                          i know hes thrown shit passes but to get up him for getting put into touch is just stupid.
                          Ah yeah! When your next to the line picking up a lose ball, you don't just get up like your jumping outta bed. You check where the defense is. Have you ever played the game at all? Get real!

Comment

I hate how nonchalant we are when we male a mistake

Comment

I hate to see the patting on the back when a player does a wrong thing. like JWH drops the ball on the 1st tackle and they all come up and tell him 'it's all right'. I wish someone would just tell fumbling layers to f**king wake up, for a change.

Comment

Riddell is on now.

We are certainties.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X