No announcement yet.

Roosters vs Broncos Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are shite, we are shite, we are always bloody shite...

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
      We are shite, we are shite, we are always bloody shite...
      Yeah we could at least be a middle team that wins and loses by a bit each week... has the odd big win.
      NOPE... we just get thrashed...

Comment

Yay now symonds has done his ankle

Comment

And I thought souths were a joke

Comment

66 minutes to score, says a lot

Comment

Tough game... we never got into the field position, Broncos played too good for us. We know we can score when we're in their 20 we just havn't had the possession or been there long enough tonight.

Comment

Nice forward pass by skd to score

Comment

we play in gosford,why? we havent won a game there since 2005, justin carney is a joke and our forwards dont like being called soft, well guys if you want to be known as being one of the fearless packs in the game,wake up stop worrying what tatts ur going to get next week and bloody play hard

Comment

Other than Kennedy, we are getting dominated in the ruck. Thus we have no momentum.
                    Brisbane often had 4 in the tackle, i haven't noticed us doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                      Other than Kennedy, we are getting dominated in the ruck. Thus we have no momentum.
                      Brisbane often had 4 in the tackle, i haven't noticed us doing that.
                      Exactly!!! We are ****in lazy as shit in defence

Comment

Originally posted by Brandog View Post
                        we play in gosford,why? we havent won a game there since 2005, justin carney is a joke and our forwards dont like being called soft, well guys if you want to be known as being one of the fearless packs in the game,wake up stop worrying what tatts ur going to get next week and bloody play hard
                        Is lockyer the only guy in the game without tats?
                        Joke's on all the tramps with tats coz the only guys who look different are the ones without 'em ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                          Tough game... we never got into the field position, Broncos played too good for us. We know we can score when we're in their 20 we just havn't had the possession or been there long enough tonight.
                          Imagine how tough it must have been for the Broncos then off the short turnaround and played in rain twice within 5 days.

We are ****ing soft.

Comment

Please tell me this is Mini's last season. Please.

Comment

Possession possession possession......

Comment

I've been patient the last couple of weeks because I don't think we've been terrible and the way some guys carry on on here I kinda hope they give themselves hernias... but seriously what is this f*ckery!?

I always thought we would lose next week but now it looks like it will be an absolute slaughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X