No announcement yet.

Roosters vs Broncos Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the heart to smash Mini...he has copped so many bad injuries and was so good for us for so long...I just can't do it...yeah he's a shadow of his former self but everyone was shit and uninspiring tonight and basically so far this season.

Comment

Our hold and lay the man down defensive pattern encourages the ref to penalise us, as it makes it look like we are holding on too long
      Other teams try and dominate the player, so it looks like the play is still flowing.
      If someone knows Mitchell Pearce, could they please ask him to stop telegraphing the inside ball, it's embarrassing.

Comment

Dragons will be having a training run against us. On the performance tonight & last week we wiil get smashed badly.

Comment

Mad monday here we come!!!!
          Might have to go next weeks game TRASHED wearing a RWB pimp suit or something. Sneak a vuvuzela in, go streaking like an @sshole + get banned so I don't have to go through with this season's torture anymore!

Comment

We lose because we have no patience. Because we have no patience we have poor discipline and ball control. Because we have poor discipline we give away too many dumb penalties and never have an equal share of possession. And to make matters worse, we then throw away cheap possession.

We can learn a lot from how Saints, Brisbane & Melbourne play. Then again, I'm starting to think we are far too stupid to work even the simplest things out.

Comment

See the thing is...if Carney hits form we can probably still make the finals but I severely doubt we can win the big one as there are fundamental flaws in our attack and defence

Comment

why do we have to try and score off every single play and throw stupid offloads and rush the ball to the wingers only for them to be taken into touch or the ball to go flying into touch everytime, its been like this this whole farking season. we have gotta be the 2nd stupidist team other then souths of course

Comment

Well atleast i'll be free next monday...no use watching the game, i know the result already...36-4 If there are still people on here that are saying things like "it's early in the season", "just a slow start" or "don't be so critical of our team, we'll come good", you're kidding yourselves. 2010 is long gone and it looks like we're returning to our 2009 antics again...

Comment

Look out for the drunk guy next week...
                    Nude, wearing Roosters socks with a RWB vuvuzela... middle of the field at half time while the kids are playing footy...
                    *Through the vuvuzela* SUUUUUUUUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIICK SMITHY YOU CAAAAAAARNT!!!!!!!
                    *smashed by a security guard whose biceps make JWH cry*

Comment

• As good as Carney can be, I think that we are in a very, very poor situation if we cant win if he's not there.

Comment

• Well I don't think we would have made the finals last year without Carney so it doesn't surprise me we've been terrible without him being in the team or in form.

Comment

• I suggest we all get together next week and boo the players...
                          We all signed up as members expecting big things and it's just a joke!!! I want my money back if this is a repeat of 2009!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobs View Post
                            Well I don't think we would have made the finals last year without Carney so it doesn't surprise me we've been terrible without him being in the team or in form.
                            I continue to think the same thing tbh and thought i'd get shot down on here if i said it earlier..Pearce isn't much without Carney.. round 1 was souffs and just that

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                              Oh !! to have a half with a kicking game
                              .. very average and not helping us. I've been waiting for the miracle to happen for a few seasons now

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Chook View Post
                                As good as Carney can be, I think that we are in a very, very poor situation if we cant win if he's not there.
                                Were like Manchester City. The have the funds and some of the best players and we can't function without the main player.

Comment

Working...
                                X