Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the new Parramatta....

from grand finalists to shite! We are farking pathetic

You would have thought after last year and with a young squad we would be flying this year. My tip: we wont get near the 8.

Shame McGuire has signed with Souths....should have nabbed him when we had the chance

Still premature. That was a tough half of footy that any team would have to face.

Comment

****ing hell, dolphin in 2011, same shit different smell, tell you what, at least when most people criticise the team they give reasons but all you say is 'we're shite, we need a new coach', been sick of it since 2009
      I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post

You would have thought after last year and with a young squad we would be flying this year. My tip: we wont get near the 8.

Shame McGuire has signed with Souths....should have nabbed him when we had the chance
        Blaming the coach is a soft option. We are a one man team like Parra was and our one man has either been injured or not playing.. In Pearce and Anasta we have the equivalent of Robson and Mortimer... 2 players with no creativity, speed or talent.

Comment

Wrong.

We are worse than parra, we've got a much more talented squad.

Another wasted year of crap footy.

Comment

I never like calling someone a d*ckhead without meeting them but geez you make it hard. Always the first to post a negative comment... often very early... and you are often proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
              ****ing hell, dolphin in 2011, same shit different smell, tell you what, at least when most people criticise the team they give reasons but all you say is 'we're shite, we need a new coach', been sick of it since 2009
              Cry me a farking river Whitty. The coach picks the team and continues to pick favourites rather than the best 17. Whilst that heppens the buck stops with him.

Have you even been on here since 09? As for you dubai who the fark are you calling me a dickhead

Comment

I am starting to wonder if we are suffering because of the U20s.
                Brisbane did a little with some in the last 2 seasons.

What I am referring to is when self belief exceeds your ability as well as your drive to play for the team, its what you could call EGO football.

To me U20s has done more harm that good to the game.
                Its well known that most u20s players think they have made it when they play U20s, and I can't be bothered watching it because its rubbish football, with almost as many tackles missed as made. A lot of the U20s players are so full of themselves the Toyota cup should be called the EGO Cup
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Cry me a farking river Whitty. The coach picks the team and continues to pick favourites rather than the best 17. Whilst that heppens the buck stops with him.

Have you even been on here since 09? As for you dubai who the fark are you calling me a dickhead
                  I didn't actually call you a dickhead... just said you make it hard not to call you one!!

Comment

I said this on the Wall after Round 3, and it plays out for all to see.

Comment

Over rated for sure

Comment

So we're coached from wooden spooners to grand finalists (Emphasis on COACHED, not try and say it was all through recruitment that got us there) and suddenly we want to get rid of Smith because we're struggling in the first 6 rounds.
                        The problem with people like you is you can play your role as arm chair coach and rip into players when we lose but when they come good, you go missing. What the **** do you want the club to do, every bad performance find a scape goat, out him and bring in someone new? sounds like a great club culture.
                        I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

I knew this would happen before our season kicked off. Poor discipline and attitude in the pre-season coupled with very average recruiting (same as prior to season 2009) and the writing was on the wall.

We overachieved in 2010, ppls seem to forget we finished 6th off the back of many flukey wins and got very lucky against the tigpies, played a severely depleted panthers then a finals shy titans.

In 2010 we won basically of the back of Carney and SKD, similar to the eels with hayne and Moimoi in 2009. Agree, we are the new eels.

Glad i didn't renew my membership this yr, call it vision. Hopefully we bounce back in 2012.

Comment

I had similar thoughts immediately after watching the game tonight- that 2011 will be tougher than we will like. There is the possibility that we will miss out on the eight.

But I'm not prepared to write them off. Tonights game was in very difficult conditions and the type of footy we are playing lately was probably not going to be good enough to beat the broncs. I wish it were different. Im still hopeful that we will string together a few wins and get back in touch with the top sides.

We just made too many critical errors in the worst spots on the field. Too many penalties again. Playing pretty dumb footy.

I don't know what Smithy has to do to get the boys to click, but we definitely have the talent to make the top six again.

If we learn patience in attack it would help alot.

Comment

Playing favourites instead of the best players

Playing players out of position

Seemingly no game plan

Can someone check Freddy hasn't slipped back into the coaching box

Comment

Working...
                              X