If it wasnt so deporable it would be hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it wasnt so deporable it would be hilarious

Yoo many old man and too many blokes riding on the coat tails of Carneys great form last year.

That effort by mini says it all for me

Once again

MINI HAVE A FARKEN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mini's got a few mates out there as well.

Comment

Our speed off the line in defence and our lack of support play show how lazy and uninterested we are

Comment

This is like a train crash. It's horrible but I can't stop watching...

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
            This is like a train crash. It's horrible but I can't stop watching...
            Hahaha I know right farkkkkk

I'm cringing but can't turn it off

Comment

Be careful mate......unless you provide a thesis on why you feel that way the do gooders on here will be onto you.

By the way I agree with you. Some blokes need a spell at Newtown. As for the coach....stop playing favourites (piggy, Ryles etc) and pick players in farking position. Put Linnett in the centres and no more backrowers on the wing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
                Be careful mate......unless you provide a thesis on why you feel that way the do gooders on here will be onto you.

By the way I agree with you. Some blokes need a spell at Newtown. As for the coach....stop playing favourites (piggy, Ryles etc) and pick players in farking position. Put Linnett in the centres and no more backrowers on the wing!

Its not often we agree, ill treasure this moment

Comment

Originally posted by Mobs View Post
                  Our speed off the line in defence and our lack of support play show how lazy and uninterested we are
                  There was no speed off the line ay all in the second half, we just stood flat footed waiting for opposition players to gather their momentum and smash our deferders, Should the captain not rally his troops to advance toward the oncoming attackers reducing their momentum and taking away some of their ten metre gains on each tackle. Maybe this is Smiths style of play, if so I don't want to watch it any more. We had a strong wind behind us but they had all the go forward. Really bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                    Its not often we agree, ill treasure this moment
                    You two need to go to Soho for the Kiss off.

Comment

Yep, nothing hilarious about driving up the F3 pouring with rain, then sitting through that crap while it was pissing down, then driving home pissed off.

what a way to spend a saturday night!

Comment

Working...
                      X