on a positive note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
    Going to do something a bit out of character for someone on the chookpen and be optimistic; a few things to take away from this game
    1. broncos are still the highest placed side in the comp, we played them on a ground where we traditionally don't perform and in conditions which didn't suit us
    2. A few players seemed to look as if they were coming good today, Ryles, kennedy, conn and friend all played well
    3. We are still missing the most important player we have in Todd Carney (i say STILL missing because he's been missing even in the games we played)
    4. It's early, and we've had a tough run so far, bulldogs, warriors in NZ and manly were all close games and tough games.

The rest of you may think that it's the end of the world and the end of the season in round 6, it's ridiculous, so regardless of what any of you have to say i'm going to be watching every game of 2011 and supporting the team i love, if Roosters supporters can survive 2009 we can survive anything

GO EASTS
    About point 4. We have St George, Titans, Bye (should be ok for the two), Sharks, Knights, Cowboys, Warriors again and then the Storm.

I am with you, I will be watching my beloved team play only it will be through the gaps between my fingers.

I am not sure if next 7 games will be any easier than the tough start to our season. Lets hope the boys start listening to the coach.......unless he is telling them to drop the ball and give away silly penalties

Comment

Working...
    X