I'd be dropping.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chook View Post
    Jake Friend needs a farking rocket. Hell the whole farking team deserve one. Our forwards are a soft, our backs lazy and our halves dumb.

Chook.
    That Chook, he so crazy.

He hates everyone. Equally.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
      Jake Friend needs a farking rocket. Hell the whole farking team deserve one. Our forwards are a soft, our backs lazy and our halves dumb.

Chook.
      Tonight made it hard to single an individual for worst player.

If I was a Bronx fan I'd be happy with my team, but wouldn't be reading too much into it. They played some poor opposition.

Comment

Anasta is a deadset myth.

He does nothing all game, he should excert as much energy on the field as he does whinging in the media about his next contract (which he hoodwinked the Roosters in re-signing him).

People used to criticize Ricko and Fitzy as skippers, but at least they got in and had a dig. Anasta goes MIA more than Harold Holt.

Comment

Sack who you want.

Until the attitude changes, the results will stay the same regardless of the personnel.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
            Can't argue with that...although with Riddell I woulda added a U and why Justin Carney is out there is beyond me.
            Obviously Smithy was reaading comments on here a few weeks ago when a lot of people were calling for Perrets head.

Well at least we know what he is like now. Mind you i would like to see how he would perform on the back of some go forward from our team, i am sure with those tree trunks he would great when the other team is on the back foot and he is hitting pushing them out of the way close to the line.

Comment

Working...
            X