Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a decent run.

Comment

who's going to start the thread about him coming here next year - the prodigal son returns

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        who's going to start the thread about him coming here next year - the prodigal son returns
        Give it time as someone will be posting it soon - 1 year deal mmm depth signing.

305 NRL games is a major effort for a prop - JWH is on 276 games - both started playing NRL around the same time -2009

Not sure JWH will make 300 in 2023 - if playing well next year he could squeeze in another year perhaps?

Comment

I would take Tamou as a really budget depth signing for sure. And Jazza will hopefully play 23 & 24 on decreasing minutes.

Comment

Who in their right mind would dig out a post from 2009?!?
            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Oi has anybody with inside knowledge heard what Robbo thinks about this? If he's after an NRL contract then we might as well give him a call and see what's up...

He's big and fit. IMO it's tough finding form when there's absolutely no form around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                Ahh 2009. What a strange season. Pearce was considered the next big thing. Hayne was going to become an immortal. Souffs sucked (they still do) and Melbourne were "under" the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                  A Roosters supporter
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                    I would take Tamou as a really budget depth signing for sure. And Jazza will hopefully play 23 & 24 on decreasing minutes.
                    I feel the same way, I feel every team should have one or two really experienced depth players who can come into the side if need be without much trouble. Tamou's got 305 NRL games, 12 caps for Australia and 14 Origin games. Imagine what he could teach the young guys we have in the team and imagine what he could've brought to our team this year if we had him.

I do think he'll probably sign a 2-3 year deal in the Super League and finish his career there though...

Comment

as a bears player why not.

Comment

Working...
                      X