X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roosters to win by 8 😉
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Crystal Ball: Will get raped by the refs 14-5, JWH gives away standard min 3 penalties, Napa shoulder charge on report, Thurston outshines jrjr, Scott has a blinder, Morgan first try, Ferguson last try ... Easts by 10 😃😃😃

Comment

First round, up in Townsville in what is essentially still summer. Diabolical. We'll wilt after 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          First round, up in Townsville in what is essentially still summer. Diabolical. We'll wilt after 30 minutes.
          It has been stinking hot up here all week mate.At 8pm it is still very humid especially at smiles stadium which is out in the western suburbs and does not get much of the cooling afternoon breeze that the city area does.Dont bother to bring a coat if your comming up for the game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

It has been stinking hot up here all week mate.At 8pm it is still very humid especially at smiles stadium which is out in the western suburbs and does not get much of the cooling afternoon breeze that the city area does.Dont bother to bring a coat if your comming up for the game lol.
            forecast is 34 degrees and possible storms, should help our completion rates lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoS View Post

Bro', I thought our record up in Townsville is pretty good. I realize we got thumped last year.

Tough ask 80 percent completion rate first round of season in the humidity. I don't think Cows will be en song either. Yes they are used to conditions but will be a bit rusty too.

This game will be closer than most think.
              Apologies, I was referring to how we fare with the officials in Townsville.

We lose the count roughly 9-3 every year up there... have done so for 7 or 8 years without fail.

What'll be interesting to see is if the penalty-a-thon to start the sason applies to the Cowboys as well. I can see every team receiving 8+ penalties this round, with us lagging behind on about 3.

Comment

The refs won't be a problem this year guys. Haven't you heard they are no longer wearing pink and that will fix the problem.....

Comment

Working...
                X