lol@Souths2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

'Respect' you knucklehead, cause you are the biggest one here, I mean for a human being. This guy is not ISIS, is not Osama Bin Laden. He ****ed up and now has to pay the price while being pushed, dragged and humiliated in front of cameras before facing a firing squad. Meanwhile some, and I did call out Kurt Sherlock M, but I can tell he just isn't like that, think it's funny to have a laugh at Souths at the expense of this condemned person when Joker Widodo decides to murder him. Not asking you to forgive his bad deeds but don't make a mockery of what he is going right now while you have another can of whatever you drink.
    Meanwhile you can tell us your against the death penalty blah blah blah and have no empathy for this guy, the other and the rest of those executed. Total Hypocrisy.

I am not opposed to the death penalty cause if we ever catch any of those ISIS mob, I'll volunteer to have the first shot but for these guys that tried their best to reform and rehabilitate themselves and Joker not having a bar is also total hypocrisy from this douche!
    Knucklehead? Are you Larry, Mo or Curly?

No empathy? Wrong. I think I have said a few times I feel sorry for them.

But that doesn't mean he gets a pass for wearing a Souffs cap.

Comment

Originally posted by SoS View Post

Words fail me bro' but it is the Indonesian police we are talking about. They are up there with the Kingpins and Mr Bigs in the Indonesian drug network and are a representation of the immoral and corrupt political, law enforcement and judicial farce they call a system in Indonesia.

I wonder what happened to the 8.5kg of heroin (bound for Sydney) they found on the Bali Nine, to suggest it was destroyed by the cops is to believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny combined.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't know why anyone would go to that shiithole.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Are you being serious Johnny or sarcastic?
        Deadly serious M.R. Desiccated deer penis was one of Mitch Ross' miracle health ideas. He most probably gave the Bunnies those bands which would have a slow release HGH variant on them that is absorbed through the skin. We'll never know because ASADA was too busy going after teams who are being charged now that it's illegal to do what they did legally.

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

'Respect' you knucklehead, cause you are the biggest one here, I mean for a human being. This guy is not ISIS, is not Osama Bin Laden. He ****ed up and now has to pay the price while being pushed, dragged and humiliated in front of cameras before facing a firing squad. Meanwhile some, and I did call out Kurt Sherlock M, but I can tell he just isn't like that, think it's funny to have a laugh at Souths at the expense of this condemned person when Joker Widodo decides to murder him. Not asking you to forgive his bad deeds but don't make a mockery of what he is going right now while you have another can of whatever you drink.
          Meanwhile you can tell us your against the death penalty blah blah blah and have no empathy for this guy, the other and the rest of those executed. Total Hypocrisy.

I am not opposed to the death penalty cause if we ever catch any of those ISIS mob, I'll volunteer to have the first shot but for these guys that tried their best to reform and rehabilitate themselves and Joker not having a bar is also total hypocrisy from this douche!
          Agree completely with your sentiments expressed here Roc.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Knucklehead? Are you Larry, Mo or Curly?

No empathy? Wrong. I think I have said a few times I feel sorry for them.

But that doesn't mean he gets a pass for wearing a Souffs cap.
            OK enuff said, lets get back to tonights game...C'MON!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X