Opening game Broncos v Souths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening game Broncos v Souths

Well after half time, perhaps it's the first game but Souths looking average, Broncos looking like a bad Newcastle Knight of 2014.

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
    Well after half time, perhaps it's the first game but Souths looking average, Broncos looking like a bad Newcastle Knight of 2014.
    Posted in the wrong section Roc. But for what it's worth Souths look bloody terrific and they will be thereabouts again, particularly if Stewart stays injury free. Top 4 imo.
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Well there's no one chatting anywhere and usually live games in the past even non roosters games we've discussed it in the main forum. I'm a stickler for the correct forum too but it gets abused all the time do if you can't beat them, join em.
      I think the Broncos are making it easy but yes that way Souths playing better now than when I started the thread.

Comment

hard to judge how good the vermin have been tonight, the broncs have been awful

something needs to be done about the amount of forward passes out of dummy half by Luke, not one has been called tonight and there has been a few in sets leading up to tries tonight.

also they have been getting away with murder blocking chases on kicks, Robbo needs to get in the refs ears because if they are allowed they will run Toups/Fergo off the ball all day next weekend.

Comment

A good hard tackle on Luke early in the game to soften him up is needed so he doesn't run out of dummy half too often.

Comment

Well there's no one chatting anywhere and usually live games in the past even non roosters games we've discussed it in the main forum. I'm a stickler for the correct forum too but it gets abused all the time do if you can't beat them, join em.
            I think the Broncos are making it easy but yes that way Souths playing better now than when I started the thread.
            To be honest Roc I don't have a problem with it. I was just getting in early coz I know there are some that are real sticklers on here about it.
            Fletch plenty on here were saying the same things about Souths early last year. Not me. They are a bloody good side and to be honest I don't think they need the Refs help. But I think we are a bloody good side as well and I have no doubt at our best we will beat them.
            I think Dylan Walker is going to be the best centre in the game one day. Ok, sorry, that's enough about them from me. I still hate them, but I bloody respect them.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Well for this weekend, I'm a 'negative Nancy' 😂 I think we're up against it BUT am happy to be surprised.
              I HATE SOUTHS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                To be honest Roc I don't have a problem with it. I was just getting in early coz I know there are some that are real sticklers on here about it.
                Fletch plenty on here were saying the same things about Souths early last year. Not me. They are a bloody good side and to be honest I don't think they need the Refs help. But I think we are a bloody good side as well and I have no doubt at our best we will beat them.
                I think Dylan Walker is going to be the best centre in the game one day. Ok, sorry, that's enough about them from me. I still hate them, but I bloody respect them.
                You might as well write in invisible ink if you go outside this forum. It's tumbleweed city everywhere else. I reckon I look in those other places once every couple of years.

Comment

Well for this weekend, I'm a 'negative Nancy' 😂 I think we're up against it BUT am happy to be surprised.
                  I HATE SOUTHS!!!
                  Lol. At least someone reads my posts 😀
                  Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

souffs are shit and the drongos are worst......roosters
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Can't wait until next week when we crush their super inflated ego.

The worlds greatest ever goal kicker will be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        souffs are shit and the drongos are worst......roosters
                        Please don't hold back RP! Tell us what you really think 😁

Comment

Souths looked faster and fitter tonight than they looked this time last year. It's scary that they have started so fast.

Comment

they run as fast as a redfern bag snatcher. the drongos made them look good why else did nein re arrange the typical roosters v souffs round 1 game. give news ltd (drongos) and Kerry packalessapunchthanhisdad play a yawn fest game, just for ratings......sneaking under the RadaR
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                              Can't wait until next week when we crush their super inflated ego.

The worlds greatest ever goal kicker will be destroyed.
                              That's why I was hoping they would win tonight. As good as they are I want us to be the first team to beat them.
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                              X