Matt Johns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Johns

He hates us and desperately wants us to lose on every occasion, his brother seems OK with us. What is John's problem? It is the fact that we destroyed their dream in 2000 with that Prelim win or is it something deeper? I would've thought that Andrew would be the one to resent us the most as he was the brother with talent. BTW I can't stand Matt Johns, I find him the most unfunny, annoying little prick and I was most happy when he got the arse from 9.

He's just a wanker with an ego the size of VY Canis Majoris.

Simple as that.

Comment

Has the ego of an elephant, without the talent of Jo'eeee ..

Comment

If you had to work with Angus (Gus) Worland on a 5 days a week basis, you would probably hate the Roosters too!

Comment

Don't think Andrew is ok with us. They both hate us. Have you forgotten Andrew's carry on about the 'controversial' finish to the cowboys semi last year?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Don't think Andrew is ok with us. They both hate us. Have you forgotten Andrew's carry on about the 'controversial' finish to the cowboys semi last year?
            Correct, joey hates us just as much or even more than matty. joey constantly craps on about us and the salary cap, he has major butt hurt about it!
            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Well we broke their hearts twice in semis with great comeback wins.

Comment

Maybe we offered Joey alot of coin to come and play for us, He wanted Matt to come over as a package deal, we were not that desperate at the time and knocked the deal back

Comment

Neither of them have any credibility as far as I am concerned, so what they think is inconsequential

Comment

I remember last year that Andrew was bagging the Roosters so much on the Sunday Footy Show that Freddy pulled him down a peg or two & really got into him.

Comment

Working...
                    X