Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Mitchell Aubusson....

Being used at hooker.

Aubo is far too talented to be playing at 9. He goes very well at 9 but we need him running the ball as a backrower.

With his sleek footwork he can be one of the most damaging forwards going around. He should be playing 80 minutes. Not the 30 odd minutes he is currently getting.

Put him back where he belongs. Hastings can be the back-up hooker from the bench.

Very good post from someone going on 14.
    Agree, completely.

Comment

He has been doing really well there.

This week you get him at second row.

Comment

You hate him cause he's probably better looking...

Comment

Yes this goes hand in hand with my post. He needs to be be in the second row relieving cordner and Guerra. Our team will settle once friend is back. Mcilwrick isn't talented enough.

Comment

You may end up disappointed because at full strength I think Aubbo continues as the bench utility.

Comment

He is the first player picked each week. He is our Mr fix it our go to man every team wishes they had a player like him.

Comment

He may be 12 this week
                Mr T should get a run at 13 with Liu off the bench
                Hope our legend plays his first game this weekend
                Hastings needs a run
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Surely he's gotta he the lead contender for te Blues utility role this year. In the past 2 years he's played extended periods at centre, hooker, second row and lock. He's a great technical defender and wouldn't let anyone down when it comes to desire. And in my opinion he's been one of the better 9s to start the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post
                    Surely he's gotta he the lead contender for te Blues utility role this year. In the past 2 years he's played extended periods at centre, hooker, second row and lock. He's a great technical defender and wouldn't let anyone down when it comes to desire. And in my opinion he's been one of the better 9s to start the season.
                    would be great for Maubs to get the recognition but a disaster for the Roosters if we lost Maubs for origin.

Comment

We are very lucky to have Aubbo who would be the most underrated player by those that don't support the Roosters.

I'd say he'll play on the right edge and for the full 80 this Friday.Hastings on the bench imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X