No announcement yet.

Gossip on Maloney and SKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said we're re-signing SKD and Fergo will play fullback next year. Not sure if the fullback thing is a good move...or even true.

Comment

**** yea to resigning SKD, Fergo to FB is possible but it's probably just Massoud guessing.

But again it's until 2017? I know the TV deal is in then but other clubs will be able to spend big too.

Comment

The Brain's riddles are whack. Remember his birdsong one? Total fail.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Hollus View Post
          he said we're re-signing SKD and Fergo will play fullback next year. Not sure if the fullback thing is a good move...or even true.
          If we don't hold on to Topou, Skd could stay on the wing, and we would retain the comps best centre pairing.
          fullback is anyone's guess.
          Both Hayne and Folou would come under Smith's slush fund, wouldn't they?

Still, there's lots of time.We ain't done with 2015 yet.

Comment

Good resigning but don't really believe the fb thing. I don't see how SKD resigning MEANS that Fergo plays fb, it has nothing to do with it. We let go of maloney and we've still got plenty of cash for a fb. Plus I reckon SKD took unders

Comment

I bet Josh Massoud feels like a bit of a penis for that pontification.
              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I reckon something's brewing. We only get rid of players if something's in the pipeline....

Comment

Working...
                X