No announcement yet.

Let's go back to original site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the content. Goto any of the other clubs forums and try posting shyte about their team or players or just posting absolute rubbish other than league related convos, you get kicked out straight away. The Chookpen allows for all this rubbish to be posted for too long which usually leads to dumb unrelated posts being posted too many times.

The number of times a post will meander from being a post about the Roosters to some personal issue between forum members is countless.

I think if they clean up the chookpen and start banning idiots that post rubbish we will start to see more quality posts.

Comment

If you banned the idiots there would be even less posts than there are already. But yeah when you log in and there is thread after thread started by Begurk and he is talking to his other trolls then maybe you get the idea why people don't post anymore.

I think the occasional troll is great but this fool has ruined the website completely.

Comment

Agree
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

stsae, Filthy Ralph, chook56, kegs1, The Rooster Oracle, John (the original), Lauren, RWB, Lemon_Goat, the list goes on of great posters who cease to post.

The only moderator that rears his head is R6. Chris returned from a 2 year hiatus for 6 weeks and has disappeared again. Red is as rare as hens teeth and I haven't seen The General for eons.

Some, such as Salvatori Grubber, Andrew Walker, Miljana, ism22 are still around but the forum is a shadow of its former self.

2012/2013 seemed to be the high point. Now it's a ghost town.
          Last edited by BrettPapworth; 05-26-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X