Pearce copping crap again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce copping crap again

I guess we all expected this to happen.. All I'm hearing & seeing in the media is that Pearce isn't up to origin standard etc etc. Pearce is a lot more older and mature now but you would have to think surely this has to have somewhat of an effect on Mitchell whether it's motivation or brings him down we will have to see.. I really hope he sticks his head down & shows all these ****s that he is a better player now then he was years ago.

The article made reference to a 6 minute Pearce SOO blooper video. I watched it and it is farking hilarious. You can debate his abilities and performances as much as you want but the thing is if you watch the video there is no denying how abysmal some of his efforts have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvmOvWcc9gY

Check it out. I think Pearce has matured into a good player and I am happy he is our half back but the video is a hoot.

Comment

I don't think it's a hoot. Didn't get past the pass that was called forward but wasn't. You could do the same clip with Andrew Johns mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        I don't think it's a hoot. Didn't get past the pass that was called forward but wasn't. You could do the same clip with Andrew Johns mistakes.
        Harden up Nancy-boy. It is hilarious and best of all he isn't doing it in a Roosters jersy.

Comment

The SKD moments would go for hours.
          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

You are a very dull individual Sackof

Comment

Is there a youtube video of the 9,000 jump shots Michael Jordan missed in his career?
              "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                You are a very dull individual Sackof
                So you are ok at laughing at Pearce's bloopers, but not SKD's hey nugget boy. You need a reality check nuggs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post

So you are ok at laughing at Pearce's bloopers, but not SKD's hey nugget boy. You need a reality check nuggs.
                  Feel the rage Sackof. You need to channel your anger Sackof. Try meditation.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post

Feel the rage Sackof. You need to channel your anger Sackof. Try meditation.
                    No rage nugget boy. Just over hypocrites.

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Doesn't matter what happens. If nsw lose Pearce will cop it. If they win he won't get the credit.

Comment

A few years ago there was a Youtube video created(presumably by a pom) called "Mitchell Johnson sucks" which was a compilation of every wide delivery/boundary Johnson had gone for over his whole career (100 test matches???).

After the summer of 2013, that video was taken down and the person who made it crept back into his cave.

I think that Pearce has underperformed at origin, but he is certainly not the worst half to be selected and not the softest by a long way. He has the right aggression and is in good form this year.
                          Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

I'd love to see an SKD bloopers reel.

Yes, I know, he is going great at the moment but his stuff ups would be good viewing.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

If I could see a compilation video of myself ****ing up at work I would find it funny rather than threatening.

Comment

Working...
                              X