Wyong live on foxsports 1 at 5pm today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyong live on foxsports 1 at 5pm today

for the first time since our partnership with Wyong started they are being shown live on foxsports, quite a few Rooster's contracted players playing, interested in seeing how the likes of Elliot/MacDonald/Papalii/Slaimankhel are going.

ROOS: 1 ALEX LANGBRIDGE 2 OMAR SLAIMANKHEL 3 BRENDAN ELLIOT 4 BENNETT LESLIE 5 NENE MACDONALD 6 SAMISONI LANGI 7 TYLER CORNISH 8 MAGNUS STROMQUIST 9 MITCH WILLIAMS © 10 ELONI VUNAKECE 11 JACK SIEJKA 12 LEIVAHA PULU 13 LAGI SETU 14 BROCK MOLAN 15 ABRAHAM PAPALII 16 MATT MCLLWRICK 17 SHAUN BOSS 20 JAKE LEWIS 21 CARNE DOYLE-MANGA

Incredible to think that a five weeks ago Mcllwrick was starting in First grade and now he's on the bench for nswcup. I think that Nene needs to cement a spot in NSW cup and score heaps of trys like Tupou did before he broke into first grade. Would have liked Jackson Hastings to have a game for wyong in the halves seeing as though he had the week off.
    Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Interesting to see how A. Papalii goes today, how have his performance's been so far this year??

Comment

Whole team looks rubbish. Not sure why I'm still watching.

Comment

I haven't seen him play, but several people have told me that MAGNUS STROMQUIST is a beast and will inevitably make it into our prop rotation.

Comment

not much depth at the club judging by what Wyong are dishing up, that said they are being killed by the ref.

Papalii needs to work on his fitness he was blowing 2 minutes after coming on, no way Robbo will play him until he improves his fitness base, showed a few nice touches and has a nice left arm offload but if he is a statue in defense Robbo won't let him anywhere near first grade.

Comment

So much wrestle, worse than most first grade games I've seen this season.

Ref is absolutely useless, number 22 from the Tigers would've been penalised off the field had he been in first grade but hasn't even been pinged once.

Makes it such a hard game to watch.

Wyong have been really poor though, too many errors and don't look like they've got many points in them.

Comment

Number 22 finally gets penalised for blatantly coming through the ruck. On ya Ref

Comment

this game is a perfect example of how penalties have way too much of an effect on the game today, Wyong hammered in the penalties in first half and had 35% possession in the 2nd half they got a string of penalties and had 74% possession and came back from 14-0 down to win 26-14

Papalii two barnstorming tries in the 2nd half, could be another SST type player if he could just get himself fit.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    this game is a perfect example of how penalties have way too much of an effect on the game today, Wyong hammered in the penalties in first half and had 35% possession in the 2nd half they got a string of penalties and had 74% possession and came back from 14-0 down to win 26-14

Papalii two barnstorming tries in the 2nd half, could be another SST type player if he could just get himself fit.
                    Surely Papalii will get picked when we play the Warriors during SOO after that performance. I'm a poor judge if he doesn't offer a whole lot more than Manu and Setu. Also Islander boys fire up against there own and on debut could do some damage off the bench.

Comment

watching the first half at 14 nil an incredible comeback when they got some possession some of the attacking plays looked very familiar, i hear there are currently lots of green jerseys training with the fg squad, im sure robbo is getting them ready for fill in round against the warriors?

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Matagi is fit

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Ive said it all along that the depth in our club isnt all that great , the nrl IMO got it wrong on 2 fronts 2 refs in the ruck and getting rid of jersey flegg the 20s is a joke and as a result has weakened the standard of NSW cup be glad when SOO is over TBH

Comment

Overall not too many to get enthused about, Papalii was the stand out, hardly ever tackled with the ball, and some strong runs at the line as well. McDonald had a strong game, but at the moment he isn't doing that when given a chance in first grade, the halves were very average, Langi was hardly sighted, but scored a try, but the boom on him is definitely not warrented. Omar, was a huge disappointment, I know he hasent been here long, but I was expecting more from him, he virtually watched his opposing winger score their first try. The rest pretty much Wyong standard, our second tier purchasing is leaving a lot to be desired, fpr the money we have spent on them, not much in the way of a return.

Comment

I had the shits and wasn't going to watch the 2nd half but like a train wreck I just couldn't help myself. Geez I'm glad I did..Brock Molan was really good. Abraham Papalii ended up being pretty strong. Mitch Williams went ok as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X