No announcement yet.

The only thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't understand how no one on this forum cares about origin..

Comment

Pearce looked good running the ball in the first half and threw a couple of nice passes.

The second half wasn't as good although QLD had a lot of pill.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
        I certainly do.
        I hate Queensland!

Comment

I wonder how Pearce's nose pulled up this morning. Copped a high shot when he nearly got over the line in the first half. As per usual, a Rooster copped one in the head, got up, and the refs did nothing.

Comment

Everyone keeps glossing over the one reason why Queensland won last night. Cooper Cronk.

If he wasn't there, NSW fall over the line again.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I do. I'm a Kiwi that lives in Qld and supports the Blues.
              Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Coz it does nothing to help the roosters win competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                  Agreed. I'm happy that there is some good entertainment available on an otherwise boring Wednesday night. The main thing I am hoping for is no injuries to Roosters players. I don't really even care who wins.

There seems to be a common theme going on. Do any New South Welshmen actually feel passionately about SOO? We are so different from those Queenslanders. I'm actually planning on moving from Hong Kong to Queensland over the next few years and I have already started to prepare my wife in expert bogan management techniques.

Well then she should be an expert then.....if she is married to you.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    Yes, between a Blues series victory and a Roosters win over a last placed team I'd take the Roosters victory every time.

But there is something special about Origin. Is there any other two horse competition in the world that has been so keenly contested for such a long time?

The Ashes....but then again that has been going on for well over a century.

Comment

Originally posted by snogard_v2.0 View Post

Well then she should be an expert then.....if she is married to you.
                      How are you not banned? Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BallyChook View Post
                        I wonder how Pearce's nose pulled up this morning. Copped a high shot when he nearly got over the line in the first half. As per usual, a Rooster copped one in the head, got up, and the refs did nothing.
                        I wonder what Daley was thinking?

The outcome may have been different had Pearcey stayed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post

How are you not banned? Seriously.

The problem is Poultry Boy, this place is now so sterile it cannot afford another banning.

In fact I have heard they are thinking of paying people to join this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                            Everyone keeps glossing over the one reason why Queensland won last night. Cooper Cronk.

If he wasn't there, NSW fall over the line again.
                            Agree that NSW would fall over but only to lose in another way. Those last 30 minutes, in fact most of the 2nd half they had no idea of what to do eventhough QLD were opening the door for them. Not sure if a Gallen was needed to guide them, or Big Nose Daley was just clueless as to what to do. It came out prior to the game that Hodkinson was going to run the team meaning that Pearce was playing second fiddle to him. Hodkinson was no where in that second half other than to do something dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by snogard_v2.0 View Post

The problem is Poultry Boy, this place is now so sterile it cannot afford another banning.

In fact I have heard they are thinking of paying people to join this forum.

Well I hate to agree with you but that is a fair point.

Comment

The quality of gamrs in last years series and game 1 this year as opposed to the quality of the matces in the 4 nations and Anzac test. Clearly shows SOO is no longer the pinnacle of Rugby zLeague
                                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                                X