No announcement yet.

Tupou, Jennings, Pearce, Cordner vs Guerra, Napa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the dye was cast for Toups with us well before that game.

And he shouldn't have been there. The only reason he was is that Big Nose wants club combos.

He has been hopeless this season and he wasn't much better last season. The way he was rag dolled against Souffs in that semi cannot be forgotten.

The best Morris is back for the next game so either Toups of Hoppa have to go. It will probably be Hoppa because Big Nose will want to pair the brothers up but I think Toups should go too.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      I think the dye was cast for Toups with us well before that game.

And he shouldn't have been there. The only reason he was is that Big Nose wants club combos.

He has been hopeless this season and he wasn't much better last season. The way he was rag dolled against Souffs in that semi cannot be forgotten.

The best Morris is back for the next game so either Toups of Hoppa have to go. It will probably be Hoppa because Big Nose will want to pair the brothers up but I think Toups should go too.
      Toops was our best back last year, would have been winger of the year had he not been injured. He has been poor this year but has been quite good the past couple of rounds. Hopefully he can sustain that form and be a champion winger again.

Comment

Working...
      X