Surprised Smith wasnt cited for high shot on Pearce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith is a grub.

The way he showed little to no respect when Alex Mckinnon was seriously injured was disgraceful.

Comment

I agree with Bigchook, no shoulder charge there.
      I'd like to see nsw get a little dirty in the tackles. After watching qld for years use forearms, knees and elbows to massage nsw players when tackled. I wonder how they would take to that and if some one accidentally booted Hodges front teeth out in the process.
      What I don't get is EVERYBODY knows Smith is a grub in the ruck area, EVERYBODY
      Saw it Wednesday night, every tackle there was a forearm, choke hold, chicken wing, elbow or knee from him yet the bloke standing there policeing the ruck chooses to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
        Smith is a grub.

The way he showed little to no respect when Alex Mckinnon was seriously injured was disgraceful.
        That's ridiculous. You can't accuse him for what happened then. How would he know McKinnon was injured that bad. His comments straight after that incident were done at the heat of the moment that any player would make especially when they're captain trying to look after his own players. While I dislike Smith for having that competitive edge and being able to coerce the official on and off the field, something I wish we would have, I think he is a great player and will have a long career after the game in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

That's ridiculous. You can't accuse him for what happened then. How would he know McKinnon was injured that bad. His comments straight after that incident were done at the heat of the moment that any player would make especially when they're captain trying to look after his own players. While I dislike Smith for having that competitive edge and being able to coerce the official on and off the field, something I wish we would have, I think he is a great player and will have a long career after the game in the media.
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

When someone is lying on the ground and cant move, the game and debating the referees decision becomes irrelevant.

All Smith cared about was the penalty that was awarded to the Knights.

He's a grub.

Comment

Seriously, what more evidence do the DC's need to prove that the nrl are corrupt as all f**k?? cam smith nearly took Pearce's head off with a fierce swinging arm copping him flush on the nose, and absolutely nothing comes of it. The match review committee can "NOT" be that f**king blind as to not see that incident!! The camera clearly showed Pearce about 10 or so seconds later with a trainer attending to him, checking that his nose was still on his face. There is no possible way that they could not have noticed it as it was so f**king obvious, therefor the match review committee chose to ignore it because they are corrupt as all f**k!! They knew that the storm are playing the Roosters next, and don't want to hinder their chances of beating us, along with wanting him available for qld throughout the origin series.

Another thing, a few weeks ago when $ouff$ were playing the storm, their hooker mcinness did the exact same thing, if not worse, than what Moa did on a broncos player earlier this year which earned him a suspension, and yet the match review committee didn't even charge mcinness. The nrl are corrupt as all f**k, always helping $ouff$ and f**king us over!!
              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Working...
              X