No announcement yet.

2010 GF Legend Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would expect they won't be back this season but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post

JT do you know when Kennedy and Meehan will be available to play again? The nrl sure do know how to f**k us over, I can't believe that those two are still not allowed to play, and yet players from clubs such as $ouff$, bull$cumdog$hit and cronulla have done similar $hit if not worse, and yet are allowed to keep playing, or are only stood down for a few weeks.
      No word on Kennedy but I imagine it'll be a while. Also pretty confident Meehan will be going to jail.

Comment

we are fast becoming the eternal old boys club

Comment

Stupid signing, wtf is going on there, we are quickly reaching Parramatta recruitment style, and that's a worry.

Comment

Wee money I would imagine and second tier cap. The bro' won't be playing first grade unless we have a deluuge of unjuries....I think he will be here for a haircut plus fuush n chups bro's.

Comment

Thought he'd never darken our door again.
              But apparently , he's "in DA house"

Stick him "wid " Manu and Setu then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post

I would say that Robbo doesn't have many options due to the salary cap, to replace Kennedy and Meehan. There mustn't be any props putting their hand up for 1st grade in our Wyong side.

For memory Lopini was a popular member of our club when he was previously with us, he seemed to inspire his team mates.
                Didn't him and his brothers write the team song they still sing in the sheds after a win?

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                  Robbo has been making some strange signings lately.
                  Correct me if I'm wrong but he's only signed one that has been a success and that's Moa...Everyone else has been a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but he's only signed one that has been a success and that's Moa...Everyone else has been a shocker.
                    I believe you are correct Chook.

At least he will bring a musical element to our Club!!!

Comment

Rubbish. Old, nothing signing. Abraham papali looks good so far for Wyong? Is he a chance?

Comment

LOD, Fergo, SST, Hastings and Jennings go alright.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                          LOD, Fergo, SST, Hastings and Jennings go alright.
                          What about the re-signing of sbw? Robbo convinced him to stay 1 more year although 2014 wasn't sbw's greatest..

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Didn't him and his brothers write the team song they still sing in the sheds after a win?

Chook.
                            Spot on Chook, which is a significant thing to have done! Shows how much passion he has for our club.

I don't have a problem with this signing, I can see that it was only done because of what has happened with Meehan and Kennedy, and Robbo's options are limited due to minimal time, lack of quality in what we already have in Wyong and cap space. I can't argue with those complaining about Setu and Manu though, they have been disappointing. Robbo was banking on getting good value bargain signings there, but he has ended up with duds.
                            The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

No word on Kennedy but I imagine it'll be a while. Also pretty confident Meehan will be going to jail.
                              He escaped conviction at a hearing last week and will resume training soon. No word from NRL as yet he can resume playing.

Comment

You are a dead set Muppet!

Comment

Working...
                                X