2010 GF Legend Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
    LOD, Fergo, SST, Hastings and Jennings go alright.
    I would have thought that would have been the work of POS since that's his job. In that case you shoulda added SBW but we all know that he was on the radar from before TR came in. Wasn't Fergo also rumoured to be with us prior to Trent coming in? I was referring more to the Casty's like that his brought in from OS.

Comment

Originally posted by K-F-I-L View Post

You are a dead set Muppet!
      Fark you're a turd. How about replying with a decent answer, or is that too much for you to do in a drunken stupor?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but he's only signed one that has been a success and that's Moa...Everyone else has been a shocker.
        LOD
        the roosters should buy a chicken shop(which is owned by LOD). pay him ,HMMM lets say $150k for it and get LOD back to training. Then at seasons end give him the chicken shop . simple really.

no brown paper BAGS just a loop hole ANZ stadium style.......
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Fark you're a turd. How about replying with a decent answer, or is that too much for you to do in a drunken stupor?
          RR2 said it intelligently by quoting some players Robbo and POS brought IN TOGETHER!!!!..I didn't feel the need to explain to you. You are never wrong anyway...once someone gets into debate or argument with you ..you just see the the white line so thought I'd just let you know what I honestly think of you.

At least bOracle is remotely footy intelligent as for you its better get back to your comfort zone of the let's sack Robbo and previous line you hammered here that RTS cannot play fullback...quite clearly debates that you excel at.

I called you a Muppet as you as clear as night or day have an agenda against Robbo.

Comment

Lol I must be drunk....how the Farrk did you come to conclusion. Talk about calling the kettle black...what a brilliant retort from you......try a better more intelligent answer Johnny Depp loverboy!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😅😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😆😆😆😛😎😛😎😛😎😅😆😝😊😋😜 😍😘😱😱😱😱

Comment

I would have thought that would have been the work of POS since that's his job. In that case you shoulda added SBW but we all know that he was on the radar from before TR came in. Wasn't Fergo also rumoured to be with us prior to Trent coming in? I was referring more to the Casty's like that his brought in from OS.
              POS and Robbo work in tandem, you can't say the good signings are a result of POS and the bad ones are from Robbo.

SBW was the work of POS, Politis and Smith. His re-signing can be attributed to Robbo though. Fergo was pretty happy at Canberra before Trent came. It was only when he got sacked that he came to us, when Robbo was already here.

Comment

Originally posted by K-F-I-L View Post

RR2 said it intelligently by quoting some players Robbo and POS brought IN TOGETHER!!!!..I didn't feel the need to explain to you. You are never wrong anyway...once someone gets into debate or argument with you ..you just see the the white line so thought I'd just let you know what I honestly think of you.

At least bOracle is remotely footy intelligent as for you its better get back to your comfort zone of the let's sack Robbo and previous line you hammered here that RTS cannot play fullback...quite clearly debates that you excel at.

I called you a Muppet as you as clear as night or day have an agenda against Robbo.
                Oh I see you like to keep track of what I've said in the past, in case you want to bring it up one day. Are you also one of those 'I told you so types?' Fark! If I had to repeat what others have said in the past that's been wrong, I'd be here all day but I'm not in school anymore...as for you, well maybe you've never grown up. GET A LIFE!

hahaha Johnny Depp lover...what a farking turkey! So RR2 is a Nicholas Cage lover too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

No word on Kennedy but I imagine it'll be a while. Also pretty confident Meehan will be going to jail.
                  In the paper today it said he pled guilty with no conviction. Only an assault charge. Hope he brought a lottery ticket.

Has been given ok to train but not play yet.

Comment

hahaha Johnny Depp lover...what a farking turkey! So RR2 is a Nicholas Cage lover too?
                    Cage is loved by all.

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

In the paper today it said he pled guilty with no conviction. Only an assault charge. Hope he brought a lottery ticket.

Has been given ok to train but not play yet.
                    Good.

Hopefully we give him some time to get his head right then reintroduce him to first grade.
                    Last edited by roostersrule2; 05-31-2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Oh I see you like to keep track of what I've said in the past, in case you want to bring it up one day. Are you also one of those 'I told you so types?' Fark! If I had to repeat what others have said in the past that's been wrong, I'd be here all day but I'm not in school anymore...as for you, well maybe you've never grown up. GET A LIFE!

I honestly cannot believe I am bothering. I don't really keep track but you really are a two trick pony. I don't have to go far to find your I don't rate Robbo agenda actually just a few posts back up this thread 're apart from Moa who else has he brought in. Anyway flame away...Momma 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 😘😘😘😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Comment

Nothing wrong with a bit of depth.

When he is on song he can be a damaging player.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                          Cage is loved by all.

Good.

Hopefully we give him some time to get his head right then reintroduce him to first grade.

Agree with you bro' on both counts.. As for Johnny Depp ya gotta be a queer chap to have that as your avatar ay cuzz?

Comment

Yo an albatroz matey..

Comment

I'm not in school anymore...as for you, well maybe you've never grown up. GET A LIKE!
                              You have to work harder to get a LIKE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoS View Post

Agree with you bro' on both counts.. As for Johnny Depp ya gotta be a queer chap to have that as your avatar ay cuzz?
                                I shoulda know it was the 'Curse of the Turk and his multi-personality disorder' once again after my avatar. Who else obsesses more about it than him and his many little friends?
                                Sorry RR2 but Nick Cage ain't my thing, though I once considered him to be a good at his craft, he is 'yesterdays hero' now.

Comment

Working...
                                X