Jared Maxwell is a queef...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Shouldn't we've got a penalty when the Storm player faced the wrong way playing the ball.
    I thought you had to face opponents goal line and square ...... you get penalised for playing the ball facing sideways, so why not totally facing the wrong direction ?
    That was gold and the muppet wasn't even concussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      He's a cheating ****. And he can go **** himself.

I don't want to detract from a great win. But this **** was disgraceful last night.

The Storm had 40% possession and yet won the penalty count 11-6. They were laying all over us all game.

We were winning the count 4-1 but did anyone NOT think the square ups were coming?

He's a ****ing cheat. Worse than Cummins. And I've loathed this shitbag since he denied Casty that fair that cost us the Penrith semi.

GREAT WIN. But it doesn't mean I'll overlook this wanker's performance.
      Oh wow you found it!

The Rooster Boracles template... Can you send us a link mate?

Thanks.

Comment

Shouldn't we've got a penalty when the Storm player faced the wrong way playing the ball.
        I thought you had to face opponents goal line and square ...... you get penalised for playing the ball facing sideways, so why not totally facing the wrong direction ?
        Yep, clear penalty. It wasn't dropped in getting up to play it, it was simply an incorrect play the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
          Boring farking clichés.
          It's true... I can't deny this . I think Rooster Oracle has taken them all, sadly.

Oh and a tranquiliser dart for Mr Maxwell would come in handy, too!

Comment

To concede 11 penalties, we must have been an ill-disciplined rabble, yet instead the media is full of praise.

What's more, we conceded 11 penalties while only defending 40% of the time. If my maths is right, at that rate the penalty count would have been 14-5 had the two teams had an equal share of the ball.

Comment

Maxwell is a farking cheating dog......... IMO of course.
              Originally posted by turk-283
              Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Yes. And when Fonua dropped it went back n then forward to Fonua in an offside position.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
                  Yes. And when Fonua dropped it went back n then forward to Fonua in an offside position.
                  How's that even possible?

He would have made it onside, even then it'd never get penalised.

Comment

I'm with you Tommy. 100%.

And you have Ricky Stuart walking out of a press conference because they don't get the rub of the green...

I would much prefer their treatment or anyone else's for that matter.

But I have decided to move on from this obvious bias for the sake of my sanity. We can't do anything about it. It's not going to change for a long time. We just have to cop it.

Comment

Yes I always knew that Maxwell was a fart.

Comment

Beautiful work Tommy, could not have said it better myself!!
                        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

so tommy, could you tell us what you really think.
                          hes another souffs supporter.he admitted it in a refs training run.
                          Jared said that red datsuns are rubbish. no not true he said red 2 door falcons are for dudes with litttle penises.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                            Tommy needs some kind of prescription sedative.
                            San choy bow?

Comment

Yeap, Chris James received -10 demerit points for getting this decision wrong, it was indeed a penalty.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2015/06/05...ed-confidence/

Just read this and you'll see why the referees are so ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                He's a cheating ****. And he can go **** himself.

I don't want to detract from a great win. But this **** was disgraceful last night.

The Storm had 40% possession and yet won the penalty count 11-6. They were laying all over us all game.

We were winning the count 4-1 but did anyone NOT think the square ups were coming?

He's a ****ing cheat. Worse than Cummins. And I've loathed this shitbag since he denied Casty that fair that cost us the Penrith semi.

GREAT WIN. But it doesn't mean I'll overlook this wanker's performance.
                                And we are rewarded with Cummins presence this week I see. The stats show the Sharks generally get more penalties that anyone else. How?? Sunday we are most likely going to shafted again, so we better have the same attitude and application as Monday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X