11. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
    12. Mitchell Aubusson
    13. Isaac Liu
    14. Matt McIlwrick
    15. Willie Manu
    16. Kane Evans
    17. Dylan Napa
    18. Suaia Matagi

Last edited by ChookMaster; 06-09-2015, 06:25 PM.

I hoped to never see McIlwrick or Manu ever pull on a Roosters jersey again.

MacDonald certainly has fallen out of favour, not a fan of picking Elliot out of position he is a centre not a winger, you can bet he will be caught out of position many times on Saturday night.

looks like as expected the NRL refused permission for Mitchell to play before his 18th birthday, in reality its not a bad thing, although talented not sure he is ready for first grade yet.

Comment

I would flick Macca off the bench and I am not sure about Manu the rest Im fine with ..havnt we got another forward to slam onto the bench?.........will Latrell run on instead of Elliot? I suppose it wouldnt be a great thing thing to see him marking the beast in his first game.
      Any way this game will show if Hastings is ready or not and this game would probably decide for the club weather to let Maloney go or not.
      If Hastings has a good game I wouldnt be looking at Maloney for the goodbye Id be looking Rustys favourite
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Am fan of that team. Get to see Hastings at half, would prefer Matagi in for Manu though.

I can't wait until Oracle finds out Elliot's been selected. He should be in the centre's though.

Comment

Looks like a strong team.
          Will be interesting to see how Jackson goes.
          Sio and Aubs should cover the edge well.
          The guys should be fired up after that last effort, cant wait.

Comment

Roosters NYC (1-13): Latrell Mitchell, Charlie Taylor, Joseph Manu, Taane Milne, Johnny Tuivasa-Sheck, Connor Watson, Zac Nicholls, Poasa Faamausili, Grant Garvey, Billy Tsikrikas, Vincent Leuluai, Reuben Porter, Jack Hetherington
            Bench (14-19): Paul Momirovski, Sukamanu Raki, Misieli Vaikeli, Richard Skelton, Luke Chalker, Shaquai Mitchell

Comment

Not bad considering the squad was pillaged.

The new halves combo will be interesting!

Both Hastings and Jimmy are very composed players.

Let's see if a calm approach improves things.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
                2. Daniel Tupou
                3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
                4. Blake Ferguson
                5. Brendan Elliot
                6. James Maloney
                7. Jackson Hastings
                8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                9. Jake Friend(c)
                10. Sam Moa
                11. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
                12. Mitchell Aubusson
                13. Isaac Liu
                14. Matt McIlwrick
                15. Willie Manu
                16. Kane Evans
                17. Dylan Napa
                18. Suaia Matagi
                Pretty good seeing Matagi down the bottom in a NZ jersey.

Comment

How bad must Nene McDonald be for Elliot to be picked ahead of him? We are going to get flogged.

Comment

Dont forge that the best right center in the game imo will be lining up for us.Lookout warriors Blake to bag a double is my tip.

Comment

Would love to see Matagi get a run against the club who couldn't find a spot for him. Glad we didn't put Naps in the second row either, SST has some class in him. I like it

Comment

Got a feeling this may not be the final 17 that fronts.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          I hoped to never see McIlwrick or Manu ever pull on a Roosters jersey again.

MacDonald certainly has fallen out of favour, not a fan of picking Elliot out of position he is a centre not a winger, you can bet he will be caught out of position many times on Saturday night.

looks like as expected the NRL refused permission for Mitchell to play before his 18th birthday, in reality its not a bad thing, although talented not sure he is ready for first grade yet.
                          Agree 100% with this.

We should add Setu and Paea to the first line, and MacDonald (he'd be outta position anyway).

The NRL sux.
                          If they we're never gonna grant permission for Mitchell to play, we should have known by now.
                          If he's good enough, he's old enough.
                          3 days ffs.

It should be a club issue.We got his best interests at heart.

Pity, it would have created more interest.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                            Dont forge that the best right center in the game imo will be lining up for us.Lookout warriors Blake to bag a double is my tip.
                            Yes, in our 40-8 loss. LOL.

Comment

I don't know if we even asked for permission on Mitchell in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X