team vs warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    I would flick Macca off the bench and I am not sure about Manu the rest Im fine with ..havnt we got another forward to slam onto the bench?.........will Latrell run on instead of Elliot? I suppose it wouldnt be a great thing thing to see him marking the beast in his first game.
    Any way this game will show if Hastings is ready or not and this game would probably decide for the club weather to let Maloney go or not.
    If Hastings has a good game I wouldnt be looking at Maloney for the goodbye Id be looking Rustys favourite
    Macca is a smoke screen for Matagi to debut

Hastings I look forward to

Have had enough of our OVER experienced INCONSISTENT halves
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Totally agree Darkone,I am over our over-rated halves and look forward to watching Hastings this week.
      Listening to Pearce interviewed today offering the same tripe as normal regarding the bad performance.
      Turning things into a joke and saying "we need to be ready next time",what a bunch of crap!
      Moving forward Hastings and Maloney would be my preferred halves!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
        How bad must Nene McDonald be for Elliot to be picked ahead of him? We are going to get flogged.
        The thing about Brendon Elliot is he is dependable. He has a low error rate and knows how to do his job.

On another note, while I am not a huge fan of the 20s, Billy Tsikrikas is one worth watching
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't surprise to see Mr Fix It team up with Toups and Fergo with SKD with Napa to start at second row and Matagi coming in on the bench.
          I think we match up with them in the forwards. They will target Elliot if he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

The thing about Brendon Elliot is he is dependable. He has a low error rate and knows how to do his job.

On another note, while I am not a huge fan of the 20s, Billy Tsikrikas is one worth watching
            If he doesn't get dominated and pushed back 10 metres every second time he touches the ball, he'll be doing better than Topou.

Comment

I'm sick of Isaac L. Offers very little. Soccer players play with more aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                Wouldn't surprise to see Mr Fix It team up with Toups and Fergo with SKD with Napa to start at second row and Matagi coming in on the bench.
                I think we match up with them in the forwards. They will target Elliot if he plays.
                SKD in the second row. Next you'll be suggesting we pull Anasta out of retirement to play FB next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

SKD in the second row. Next you'll be suggesting we pull Anasta out of retirement to play FB next year.
                  1/ RTS
                  2/ Toups
                  3/ Maubs
                  4/ Fergo
                  5/ SKD

Napa into second row. Matagi on bench.
                  Kapish now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Why's that KB? I haven't seen a great deal of him.

Comment

seeing another Hastings wearing number seven......wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
                        How bad must Nene McDonald be for Elliot to be picked ahead of him? We are going to get flogged.
                        I've always thought he was below average and never understood the hype on here from some about him. He is a lazy player who dominated against smaller U20 players. Once he came up against the big boys it's been a different story. I'm glad Elliot gets another chance.
                        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                        X