• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way skd went the other night he might get a shot at fullback

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
      Can't agree with any of that.
      Mini was far from a liability last year, and RTS was well out of his "shadow" after the first few rounds this year.
      Looking after players that have given the club great service, and were fan favourites, is a commendable and sensible approach to running a football club.
      You make it sound like the club treated Roger poorly.
      If he had to "escape", .....it questions his ethics much more than any of the blokes in your imaginary old boys club.
      Take your blinkers off

Comment

Well there you go.
        More fool me to expect too many willing to discuss an idea they consider too far fetched.
        Being shouted down is par for the course, but you also get members who can't be bothered contributing to this thread scoring points with sarcastic comments on other threads, and some halfwit with conspiracy theories involving Mini and Polites.
        What a site this can be.

Anycase, I reckon that our recent success doesn't automatically make Pearce the playmaker this team needs going forward...
        Maybe he ain't the answer as a stop-gap fullback either, but stranger gambles have paid off in the past.

Thanks to headless, backwards and Johnny.

Comment

giddy up on your high horse

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
            giddy up on your high horse
            I would, but Nick Polites paid Mini to steal it.

Comment

Our club really stuffed up offering Mini another year and as much as I admired him I find his retirement pr and constant media coverage a punish. a season in the shadows preferred. No wonder RTS took the money to escape from the Mini shadow and old boy legacy Nick has set up at the club.
              Mate, that's a bigger pile of shit than any suggestion Eddie made recently.

So let's recap. You don't like Politis, any of our coaching staff, and you're constantly questioning Robbo's abilities as a coach.

Troll much?

Comment

Our club really stuffed up offering Mini another year and as much as I admired him I find his retirement pr and constant media coverage a punish. a season in the shadows preferred. No wonder RTS took the money to escape from the Mini shadow and old boy legacy Nick has set up at the club.
                Do you speak English?

Comment

Both Sonny Bill and Minichello stayed a year too long. What would have been more fitting than to bookend your career with premierships. While I doubt Mini being here a year too long was the cause of Sheck leaving, that having more to do with an over influential family and just pure greed, there should have been a 'it's time' factor with Minichello.
                  SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                    Welcome Chris Sandow
                    Oh, Jesus! lol

Comment

I hope Latrell has lateral movement at fullback.
                      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Ain't you the same guy who whinged about the roosters edge defence the day after they won the gf?

Mini is a winner and you sir, you are not

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                          While I doubt Mini being here a year too long was the cause of Sheck leaving
                          It was not the only cause. It was, however, one of the main ones.

Comment

We are definitely not getting Kevin Locke.

He has just signed with Wakefield.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

While I think Mini did stay one year too many, I hardly think that's one of the reasons RTS is leaving.

The position was his for the next decade, along with a prosperous life after football.

He doesn't come across as that type of person. You can see it in the way he plays. He loves wearing the tricolours.
                              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

It was not the only cause. It was, however, one of the main ones.
                                Sounds strange.
                                If you are right however, it reflects very poorly on Roger himself.
                                I never saw him as a dummy spitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X