No announcement yet.

Ferguson, Power and Acceleration back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson, Power and Acceleration back.

Ferguson looked so good tonight.

Along with Aubs and SKD, what a awesome right hand side.

Looking great for the run home.

Just hope we can make the top 2, don't want to play in QLD for the finals.

Fergos putting on the after-burners is a beautiful sight.

The first try we scored between Pearce, Fergo, RTS and Skidsy was a beauty.

Comment

If only he could line up opposite Soward every week.

Comment

I maintain that if we win the comp it'll be through Fergo's x-factor. He's potentially as good as GI in the centres and I can see him destroying someone like the Cowboys in the finals opposite a mug like Wright.

Comment

Fergo when he hits his straps is the best centre in the world. There were some moments tonight he did things only Fergo can do. He is a monster in attack and defence too and also nearly scored the individual try of the century off that kick.

Comment

Yes he shredded them at times tonight and yes he made light work of Soward, but first try put the whole left edge of the Panthers to the sword - Yeo, Blake and Soward.

Comment

I still cringe every time he gets tackled with that ankle of his. Though the ankle didn't seem to bother him at all tonight. He is our X factor though that's for sure.

Comment

He looked great tonight and made Soward look like a park footballer.

Fergo's a Rooster.

Comment

Did anyone else think that run into the corner (where his pass was intercepted on the line for a dropout) - he runs flat out into that fullback near the line and he scores almost certainly? I know he was trying to do the right thing, but seemed like going himself the guy is not gonna stop him with his size and power.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                    Did anyone else think that run into the corner (where his pass was intercepted on the line for a dropout) - he runs flat out into that fullback near the line and he scores almost certainly? I know he was trying to do the right thing, but seemed like going himself the guy is not gonna stop him with his size and power.
                    Yep

Comment

His confidence is up so we will see him improve for the back end of the season.

Comment

Confidence good but dont pass the ball when he can score himself.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          That left fend could have been useful one last time. Percentage wise I don't think it was on but it would have been a spectacle 😉

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                            I still cringe every time he gets tackled with that ankle of his. Though the ankle didn't seem to bother him at all tonight. He is our X factor though that's for sure.
                            Haha yeh.

Whilst I admire his will to do the hard yards out of our own end, I really wish he wouldn't... just for the sake of my blood pressure.

Comment

I'm starting to gain some confidence for next year. With our attacking/potent centers we may be able to cover the loss of RTS and BBQ.

The salary cap was always going to catch up but such a shame we lose RTS he is my favorite player.

SoH will do the job at 5/8 and kick goals.

I think Mitch is too young to cover FB but he may have to be a fast learner.

Still have some confidence that we can make the top 4 next year.

We just have to make the most of this briliant side that the club has developed and win the GF.

Comment

Working...
                              X