Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    15 weeks I believe.

He did it in rnd 4 and it was rnd 18 on the weekend, and then you also had the rep round so I presume 15 weeks.
    So realistically the special trip to the US was a bit of a waste of time given his foot appears to only finally be healed as of this weekend. (original diagnosis was 12-16 weeks).

At least he has been able to get some match fitness at least. SKD could wind up scoring 150 tries for the roosters if the 2 of them stay paired up.

Comment

I suspect he'd only be making his return now if not for the trip to the US. And rather than beginning to hit his peak he'd still be faced with three weeks of finding his feet again.

Again, it's all pure speculation. Only the club know how truly beneficial the US trip was.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        I suspect he'd only be making his return now if not for the trip to the US. And rather than beginning to hit his peak he'd still be faced with three weeks of finding his feet again.

Again, it's all pure speculation. Only the club know how truly beneficial the US trip was.
        Yep spot on.

As with any long term lay off it always takes time to get back to 100%. He's already there at a time when best case scenario we'd just be getting him back for his first appearance.

20k more than well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post

So realistically the special trip to the US was a bit of a waste of time given his foot appears to only finally be healed as of this weekend. (original diagnosis was 12-16 weeks).

At least he has been able to get some match fitness at least. SKD could wind up scoring 150 tries for the roosters if the 2 of them stay paired up.
          Are you naturally this stupid or do you work at it?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
            Fergo was a beast on Saturday. Massive X factor leading into the finals.
            Speaking of x factor, there is something about Kane Evans that I think we will see a lot more of later in the year. He looks a special talent but has to earn his minutes. I can't wait to see him have another off season and grow a little bit more into his body.

Comment

Working...
            X